[SOLVED] Delete / remove / unsubscribe myself from this forum

Guest jason

Question

Guest jason

Hi all,

Would like to remove myself as a forum member here. Any help to delete my forum member account would be appreciated.

Cheers,

J

14 answers to this question

Bejo,

Normally, when you click the link to unsubscribe in a topic you follow, you will be redirected to an unsubscribe-confirmation page. When you click the confirmation button, you SHOULD not be notified anymore when new post are added to this single topic. All other topics are followed as normal (With Vekia's option, you change your setting to NOT to follow automatically (So you have to opt-in manually by clicking the 'follow this topic' in the upper right corner of a topic. I understand from you latest response that that is not what you want, but only unsubscribe from a single one now and then).

But do you try to say that the unsubscribe link from within an Email does not unsubscribe you from that topic? That is something Prestashop Admin should know. Maybe Benjamin can check that out and confirm the correct working (or not) of the unsubscribe option.

So please let us know if that is indeed the problem. If so, Benjamin can you check out if there's a problem with the link?

Pascal

Hi Bejo, the thread may have changed names or moved. What topic is it? Could you open it and see if you are following it?

Bejo,

Benjamin Utterback has just posted a reply to a topic that you have subscribed to titled "[sOLVED] Delete / remove / unsubscribe myself from this forum".

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Bejo, the thread may have changed names or moved. What topic is it? Could you open it and see if you are following it?

----------------------------------------------------------------------

The topic can be found here: http://www.prestashop.com/forums/index.php?/topic/253233-solved-delete-remove-unsubscribe-myself-from-this-forum/unread/

If you have configured in your control panel to receive immediate topic reply notifications, you may receive an

email for each reply made to this topic. Otherwise, only 1 email is sent per board visit for each subscribed topic.

This is to limit the amount of mail that is sent to your inbox.

Unsubscribing:

--------------

You can unsubscribe at any time here: http://www.prestashop.com/forums/index.php?/unsubscribe/Zm9ydW1zO3RvcGljczsyNTMyMzM7Mzc0NzA4OzM3NDcwODt5YW50by5saWdtYW5AeWFob28uY28uaWQ,/