lpday82

Shipping cost Module? % of the final order amount?

Is there a way to have shipping charged as a percent of the total amount of products?

Is there a way to have shipping charged as a percent of the total amount of products?

Hi!

Have you found a solution??

I downloaded the free addon, but it won't upload in Presta.  I get an error message and a note that the file may be corrupted.  Every file in the ZIP file is password protected.  

Edited by JeremyK (see edit history)

Ok.  I did that, then uploaded 2 of the files before it totally locked up my Module control panel.  I now get a blank screen with this message:

"[PrestaShop] Fatal error in module file :/home/""/public_html/presta/modules/statsShippingCost/statsShippingCost.php:

Cannot redeclare class statsShippingCost

Be careful what you download, people.  You just never know what you're going to get.  Now, I can't access ANY of my modules.  F**K!!!!!!!!!!

Fortunately, I was able to locate the file in the admin control panel and delete the file to regain access.  

I checked the file and received this message:

C:\fakepath\statsShippingCost_ps15.zip: Unknown Bytes complete FAILED! :The file you uploaded, statsShippingCost_ps15.zip, contains a virus so the upload was canceled: php.h.HackScript-15.UNOFFICIAL FOUND.

I don't think you want my feedback, at this point.  Your module can suck it.  

Edited by JeremyK (see edit history)