Help test www.veelson5er.com please....

V-5

Hello,

Could you please help me test my site?

I am new to prestashop and feel I have messed up a few things specially the footer 'Information and My Contact".

Unsure of other areas....

URL: www.veelson5er.com

Thanks in advance.

Ram Ram Ji..

Your site is ok, but the design..!!! Look just fresh un-zipped in your hosting.!

Try to change some color at the minimum... move few thinks, i m sure, in india you can make better than this.!

And good luck for business.

Jai Ram.

Good morning,

If you want to use the default theme you can do so much more with it than you have so far done.

I think it would be a good idea to look at what other sites are doing, colours, layout etc to give yourself an idea of how you can make a great looking site

Look HERE and HERE to give yourself an idea or two

Hope this helps

Paul

• 1 month later...

Friends,

I have come across an problem which I need to resolve as soon as possible.

The product prices appear with an comma (,) instead of a period before the decimals.

Please help me wither change comma to period symbol or completely remove/hide decimals.

Bit urgent...

Thanks.

Thanks Larry for your feedback.

Could you help me with changing the (,) comma symbol to (.) period for the price?

The problem is people here in India are bit confised and a couple of them called and complained that the prices are too high.

For example http://veelson5er.com/prestashop/rccarspares/18-jq-products-the-plug-turbo-glow-plug-p3.html this products actually costs Rs. 450 but the way it displays is Rs. 450,00 and people are asking as why is the price for the item is fourty five thousand and I have to explain it is four hundered fifty.

I am ok to remove the decimals all together if possible or change the comma to a period symbol to remove the confusion.

Please help....

This is so disappointing....

There are so many experts here and no one will able to or willing to help with such an small request....

Please someone, help me....

hello

it's because you described your issue here, im convinced that if you will create separate thread with your question (in correct forum section) then you will get answer and solution for your issue.

please follow the forum rules and create new thread.

regards