[solved] template break - product description overlap right column

Hi,

I`m having a hard time with the default theme and don’t know how to fix it. the problem is that when I upload products under a category, the content breaks the template (mixes the content and module). i appreciate some help with this ... see the screen shot.

Thanks!

post-582019-0-66878400-1369851012_thumb.jpg

Edited by vekia (see edit history)

The table has a width defined of 724px, which is too wide for the middle column of your page. If you can find the definition of this table, take out the whole width=724, or change '724' into '100%'

Hope this helps,

pascal

The table has a width defined of 724px, which is too wide for the middle column of your page. If you can find the definition of this table, take out the whole width=724, or change '724' into '100%'

Hope this helps,

pascal

Hi pascal,

Thank you for your reply, any idea where and which file would I have to edit to fix this? i looked around and wasnt able find an answer. Thanks!

you've got it hardcoded in the description field:

(check product description in product edit page in back office)

<table style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; width: 724px; color: #3b3b3b; font-family: tahoma,arial,helvetica,sans-serif; font-size: 14px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; background-color: #ffffff;" border="0" cellspacing="2" cellpadding="0">

you've got it hardcoded in the description field:

(check product description in product edit page in back office)

<table style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; width: 724px; color: #3b3b3b; font-family: tahoma,arial,helvetica,sans-serif; font-size: 14px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; background-color: #ffffff;" border="0" cellspacing="2" cellpadding="0">

Great! it worked, thanks vekia for instractions :)

• 4 years later...