Need feedback with my online shopping store

thanks for share

1. nice idea with search bar - wide and visible
  2. the same with home slider and special block
  3. home featured block is a bit chaotic, but have got nice slide effect
  4. product page - very good modification of product pictures! i really like it
  5. cart looks as default cart :(

I like the large search bar too. It makes you want to search for something you might want.

I can't offer any practical advice as I am not very talented changing from default but thought I would let you know I liked the site.

Sam

• 4 weeks later...

Hi there,

It's great how you have a wide selection of products and you allow people to find products easily with the large search bar and the Shop by Department drop down menu. In your marketing efforts, I would also highlight this wide selection of products as well. (It seems like most of the marketing is around electronics and gadgets). This would help broaden your audience and improve sales on those products.

Hope this helps!

- Priscilla @ Lexity

Thanks for your comments!

what do you will change?

product page? searching products?

i will apreciatte the comments

thanks!

Hi there,

It's great how you have a wide selection of products and you allow people to find products easily with the large search bar and the Shop by Department drop down menu. In your marketing efforts, I would also highlight this wide selection of products as well. (It seems like most of the marketing is around electronics and gadgets). This would help broaden your audience and improve sales on those products.

Hope this helps!

- Priscilla @ Lexity

The first banner that appears when you land on the site says, "Your best digital and favorites shop" with mainly electronics and accessories. I would keep this image but maybe make the first image something that captures all of your products with a line that talks about the wide variety that you offer.

Also, in the scrolling product categories below the banner, I would also add an apparel category to the frontpage so people know those products are available.

This becomes more clear when I open the drop down menu for departments but might not be upon first glance.

Let me know if there's anything else you'd like to clarify! Best of luck.

- Priscilla

Thanks for your comments!

what do you will change?

product page? searching products?

i will apreciatte the comments

thanks!

Thanks,

i have added more categories to the frontpage.!

The first banner that appears when you land on the site says, "Your best digital and favorites shop" with mainly electronics and accessories. I would keep this image but maybe make the first image something that captures all of your products with a line that talks about the wide variety that you offer.

Also, in the scrolling product categories below the banner, I would also add an apparel category to the frontpage so people know those products are available.

This becomes more clear when I open the drop down menu for departments but might not be upon first glance.

Let me know if there's anything else you'd like to clarify! Best of luck.

- Priscilla

• 3 months later...