Problem with Ebay Module

marckstore

Hello everyone. Can anyone help me with my problem? I have a business account on ebay (with store) and I'm trying to register my ebay module (v 1.4.1) with my ebay account. I fill the ebay user ID and the ebay sign in page pops up but, once i sign in, i always get the same error:

Si è verificato un errore nel trasferimento delle informazioni tra terzi ed eBay.

Codice di errore: 20.1.10 : 2013-05-28 13:26:52 : signin.ebay.it

translated it's:

An error occurred while transferring information between eBay and thirds.

Error code: 20.1.10: 2013-05-28 13:26:52: signin.ebay.it

Can anyone tell me how can I solve this problem? I'm stuck here many days by now :(

Thanks

Edited by marckstore (see edit history)

Hi,

Do you have this error in the PrestaShop backoffice or in the eBay sign in page ?

If it is in your PrestaShop Backoffice, can you look the permissions on the folder "modules/ebay/ajax" through your ftp ?

I have this error while registering the module from the backoffice of prestashop (modules section). actually when it shows up, I have just leaved the prestashop page and been transferred to the ebay sign in page. you can view the screenshot of the coming up error at this link:

http://imageshack.us/a/img59/5462/schermata20130529alle18.png

I set the permission of ebay and ajax folder to 755 (as read somewhere in this forum).

if needed, ask me more clarifications. I'm at disposal. Thanks you very much indeed

• 2 months later...

hello,

you must see if :

- IN EBAY REQUEST THE CASE IS OFF FOR SANDBOX

- IF ALL THE FILE OF THE MODULE HAVE PERMISSION 777 or 755

- DON'T DO IT THE FRIDAY

Ciao,

dovreste controllare:

- che in ebayrequest.php non è attiva la modalità sandbox

- che tutti i file del modulo abbiamo i permessi 777 o 755

- che non sia venerdì, di solito ebay è in manutenione.

ciao

• 2 years later...
Bonjour,

Après plusieurs tests, il semblerait que le bug viennent des versions de Curl ou OpenSSL installées. Rien à voir avec un bug du module ou un problème chez Ebay...

Serveur Test avec Curl 7.21.0 + OpenSSL 0.9.8o 01 Jun 2010 = page autorisation tierce fonctionnelle.

Serveur Prod plus récent avec Curl 7.38.0  + OpenSSL 1.0.1e-fips 11 Feb 2013 = Bug erreur autorisation tierce.

Comment solutionner ce bug ?

Merci par avance