Matching up Order Numbers to Payment ID's

PraiseTheSponge

Hi there, I currently have a problem on my online store in relation to payment IDs. I'm using prestashop 1.4.7 along with the SecurePay payment module due to being based in Australia. My clients have a system for cross-referencing the prestashop Order Number with the mechant payment IDs, which is currently made difficult by the fact that the numbers don't correlate in any way. Is it possible to set theme to be the same in some way?

The main issue is that it's hard to tell for the people using the online shop which order relate to which payments, and can lead to problems telling who's paid and who hasn't.

cheers

Josh

• 10 months later...

Hi there, I currently have a problem on my online store in relation to payment IDs. I'm using prestashop 1.4.7 along with the SecurePay payment module due to being based in Australia. My clients have a system for cross-referencing the prestashop Order Number with the mechant payment IDs, which is currently made difficult by the fact that the numbers don't correlate in any way. Is it possible to set theme to be the same in some way?

The main issue is that it's hard to tell for the people using the online shop which order relate to which payments, and can lead to problems telling who's paid and who hasn't.

cheers

Josh

Hi Josh

Can you tell me how you managed to hook the securepay module to payment? I've installed it but they don't reflect under payment, I need them to so that only Australian customers can access it. Any help?