vekia

[Free module] Social network links (facebook + twitter + youtube + google + other)

okay :) i will add this in the nearest update.

any other suggestions? i will add more social networks with pleasure :)

Cool thanks, Do you know more or less when you will be releasing an update again?

when i will have about 3-5 requests for new social networks, for now i've got only one - yours :(

so please , if you know any other social network, share its name and i will add it to the module

1. Blogger
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. ...
  5. ...

when i will have about 3-5 requests for new social networks, for now i've got only one - yours :(

so please , if you know any other social network, share its name and i will add it to the module

1. Blogger
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. ...
  5. ...

Yeah there is also:

LiveJournal

Tagged

Ning

Meetup

Orkut

Ask.fm

myLife

CafeMom

Side note: The twitter icon of the module is a lighter grey than the others.

new version released: 1.2.6

• ask.fm
  • livejournal
  • blogger

next social networks i will add in nearest update

Awesome thanks, now what's the easiest way to update the module?

upload files via back office (you don't have to install / uninstall addon) just upload new package - then go to the module configuration page and configure new social networks

Hello,

Error thank you in advance ??

Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(../modules/socialnetworklinks/key.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/vhosts/md.com/httpdocs:/tmp) in /var/www/vhosts/md.com/httpdocs/modules/socialnetworklinks/socialnetworklinks.php on line 19

version 1.2.7 released!

this problem is related to the hosting settings.

i uploaded new version, now everything should work

can you confirm?

Hello,

Error thank you in advance ??

Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(../modules/socialnetworklinks/key.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/vhosts/md.com/httpdocs:/tmp) in /var/www/vhosts/md.com/httpdocs/modules/socialnetworklinks/socialnetworklinks.php on line 19

can you check new version please?

Vekia,

Thank you for such a great Module. I've had it for about a month now and my back office notified me of the update. I downloaded it tonight, but I haven't installed it yet because I want to do it correctly. Can you give instructions on how to correctly update the module?

Thank you.

UGH!!! Sorry I just read the post obove....

Thank you again... :)

Edited by Vegas!

you don't have to reinstall the module, just upload it in back office and click on configure button, then you will be able to turn on / off new social networks.

don't click on install/uninstall/reset because you will have to reconfigure whole module

Hi. Vekia. I'm having issues getting this to show up on the top of my header in the position where I want it. right now its showing up right under the intro ekits tab as shown here nvaporize.com how can I move it just a bit left of the search bar? Also is there any way of making those social logos colored from the beginning instead of it being gray then colored once you hover over it? can I make it look like the way it is presented here on this website called vaporshark.com . thanks!

Edited by NVaporize

Is there a way to make it look like how its on this website vaporshark.com ? Particularly facebook showing how many likes and to like the page on fb.

Is there a way to make it look like how its on this website vaporshark.com ? Particularly facebook showing how many likes and to like the page on fb.

hello

this module adding only buttons to your social share profiles, it isn't possible to use these widgets.

but you can do it manually.

for example with html block free module, just add there code with widgets code and set up absolute position of their parent div

will work then

Vekia, thank you for all your hard work. I've installed your module and i know it's been updated since, so what's the easiest way to update it? Another question is how important is an anchor text related to social link buttons and if your updated module can do it?

My PS is 1.5.3.1

Thanks

hello, to have latest version the best thing is to:

- download latest package

- upload it in back office

- DONT REINSTALL / UNINSTALL / INSTALL IT

that's all :)

Another question is how important is an anchor text related to social link buttons and if your updated module can do it?

sorry for my question, but what you exactly mean by this? can you shed some light on it 

hello, to have latest version the best thing is to:

- download latest package

- upload it in back office

- DONT REINSTALL / UNINSTALL / INSTALL IT

that's all :)

sorry for my question, but what you exactly mean by this? can you shed some light on it 

I did update the module. It worked. Thanks

As far as the anchor text question. I use Chrome SEO Toolbar and one of their tools checks link stats and the latest result showed that an anchor text assocated with social link buttons is unavailable. I was not sure myself what that meant so i looked up the term in Wikipedia and this is what i got: "The anchor textlink labellink text, or link title is the visible, clickable text in a hyperlink. The words contained in the anchor text can determine the ranking that the page will receive by search engines. Since 1998, some web browsers have added the ability to show a tooltip for a hyperlink before it is selected. Not all links have anchor texts because it may be obvious where the link will lead due to the context in which it is used."

There is more to it but i copied only the first few sentences. I'm relatively new to the whole SEO scene so i want to make sure i follow all leads that can help me optimize my website so that is why i ask about the anchor text. Can we do anything about social link buttons displaying an anchor text?

Thanks

ok i suppose that i know about what they thought

im not a seo expert, but i will try to include this feature in nearest update :)

regarding to Chrome SEO Toolbar - is it free?

ok i suppose that i know about what they thought

im not a seo expert, but i will try to include this feature in nearest update :)

regarding to Chrome SEO Toolbar - is it free?

Yes, it is a free plug-in.

module works only with ps 1.4.x - 1.5.x 

old prestashop versions will not be supported anymore.

mTYucrC.png

i'm sorry

and where to get old version for old fersions ps?

free Social Network Links addon for prestashop

With this absolutely free addon you can add animated buttons with your social networks pages.

You can also include the button for your RSS channel. This addon gives you an ability to use links in one of the most important positions in your store like footer, columns or on top (under menu)

social-network-links-big-cover.png

supported social networks

facebook

twitter

youtube

google+

linkedIn

instagram

flickr

vkontakte

odnoklassniki

nasza klasa

pinterest

myspace

lastfm

yelp

picsart

twitter

digg

wordpress

deviantart

weibo

qzone

formspring

livejournal

blogger

ask.fm

orkut

+ RSS channel

translations available:

en.pnges.pngpl.pngde.pngit.pngfr.pngpt.png

download link:

Hi Milos, here again!

A question. I just installed your social links module. I try to use it into footer. When i selected "Footer" it has been placed under the contact info block (blockcontactinfos.tpl),  but i would like display this modules into MY ACCOUNT BLOCK (blockmyaccountfooter.tpl). How can i move your module from a block to other?

Please check the link to view an image:  http://goo.gl/3oF4tZ

As always your help will be appreciated.

Best regards.

LuchoFox

Hi Milos, here again!

A question. I just installed your social links module. I try to use it into footer. When i selected "Footer" it has been placed under the contact info block (blockcontactinfos.tpl),  but i would like display this modules into MY ACCOUNT BLOCK (blockmyaccountfooter.tpl). How can i move your module from a block to other?

Please check the link to view an image:  http://goo.gl/3oF4tZ

As always your help will be appreciated.

Best regards.

LuchoFox

go to modules > positons and search for "displayFooter" modules list.

then on this list move "social networks links" module right after the blockmyaccount module, should help!

go to modules > positons and search for "displayFooter" modules list.

then on this list move "social networks links" module right after the blockmyaccount module, should help!

Yep! with some minor changes it worked! Thanks.

PS. Thanks also about the advice on live clock than you sent me.

Cheers!

LuchoFox

you're welcome :) im glad that i could help you a little two times here :)

Hi,

Is there a way to add a title FOLLOW US : and then the icons?

sure i can add this feature, you want to create block like categories, contact etc. but with social icons, right?

i mean something like:
N6c5LEG.png

but with "Follow us" instead categories, am I right? Just let me know - i will update it today

sure i can add this feature, you want to create block like categories, contact etc. but with social icons, right?

i mean something like:

N6c5LEG.png

but with "Follow us" instead categories, am I right? Just let me know - i will update it today

Im using the modul at the bottom of the page in the footer, i will add a picture footer-VcrpD6Em.1383208940.jpg

And i would like here a title Follow us : and then these social networking links ............

i mean something like:

N6c5LEG.png

Yes! I was actually trying to figure out how I could do exactly that! :)

Thanks for the module! It is exactly what I was looking for!

Edited by dianix416

Hello,

Thank you for a great little module, would it be possible to add 'Apple Store' and 'Google Play' store so I can link to my app download?

Thanks

great! thank you so much for your suggestion

module will be available tommorow morning

with regards,

Milos

Great tool, thanks. Is there a way to add Pinterest and Google Plus buttons to the product pages? If not, do you know other good working modules able to do this?

hello,

install social block module (default prestashop addon) and remove all links from this addon (confiuration page)

then it will work the same as on brandliker co website

hello,

install social block module (default prestashop addon) and remove all links from this addon (confiuration page)

then it will work the same as on brandliker co website

I have looked and i cant find it, where can i download it, seems like those default addons are nowhere to find :)

Mmmmm, ok , i have upload it, configured it ,and done what you have said, its almost ok, just now the only problem is that your modul appears above FOLLOW US and not under it

ok it's because you have to change module position.

go to modules > positions

search for "displayFooter" modules list and move block social module above the social network links module

(you can use arrows or just drag'n'drop it to new position)

ok it's because you have to change module position.

go to modules > positions

search for "displayFooter" modules list and move block social module above the social network links module

(you can use arrows or just drag'n'drop it to new position)

No luck, did that, and tried all combination all i have achieved to put the FOLLOW US and the social network links in the almost same row.

you can see the page at www.laptopdelovi.rs

Well i guess you can try , or either offer two versions one without the title heading and one with and then you can see what is more preferable by users and decide that way, it is hard to say in the name of all , different websites > different looks > different needs,....

Anyway thanks for all your help, the module works great!!!

Good mornig,
Paulito thank you for reply.

I use version 8.0.7601.17514. I read that ie8 have problems with display:inline-block; but before upload website on net ,when I worked on locallhost  were all OK.

I do not like IE but I want my site to be compatible with IE.

Hello verkia, I saw some fb like icon and google plus has the number of likes on the corner of the icon. I felt that is a powerful little modification, if u have a lot.

Www.inpossible.sg has it and wonder if we can have a switch on/off button to show numbers. Only show when u have many~~~ haha

Hello verkia, I saw some fb like icon and google plus has the number of likes on the corner of the icon. I felt that is a powerful little modification, if u have a lot.

Www.impossible.sg has it and wonder if we can have a switch on/off button to show numbers. Only show when u have many~~~ haha