en Jump to content
vekia

[Free module] Social network links (facebook + twitter + youtube + google + other)

open the file: /modules/socialnetworklinks/css/socialnetworklinks.css

change the:

#social li {
margin-right: 10px;
}

to:

#social li {
display:inline-block;
margin-right: 25px;
}

thanks for your suggestion

i added this social network to to-do list:

1. picsart.com

if you've got any other suggestions related to the social networks to include, let me know :)

new version released!

1. new social networks added: tumblr, digg, wordpress, DeviantArt, picsart
  2. update checker (you will be informed if the new version of the addon is available)

Afternoon Vekia, appreciate the great work. I have a suggestion for this module. Not every icon that comes up on the home page is known, is there a way to when the mouse hovers over the icon and it does its animation to say what the site is...like when your mouse hovers over the facebook icon, a small window comes up saying "facebook"..

Thanks Vekia

no, problem not in refreshing :)

for ex, when i am enabling the linkedin the logo is active. but for picsart it is not working

I re instal it but again the same problem. may be something wrong with this?

which you recommend me before

#social li {

margin-right: 10px;

}

to:

#social li {

display:inline-block;

margin-right: 25px;

}

Hello vekia, this module works great with my website, thank you.

But how can I enlarge the icons? it's just too small.

Thanks again :)

hi vekia, i installed this module and my website goes blank, any ideas on how to get the module working. I uninstalled the module and the website returned

hello

make sure that you use latest available version (1.2.3)

Hello vekia, this module works great with my website, thank you.

But how can I enlarge the icons? it's just too small.

Thanks again :)

you have to edit the css styles of this addon + edit image with icons, there is no other way to achieve what you want

lol that is really weird :( you installed latest version?

in back office all of the social networks appear well?

i think that problem is related to the cache, can you try to clear shop cache ? (or recompile the template)

okay

so another thing

i remember that you changing something to socialnetworklinks/views/front/column.tpl file, right? can you check the contents of this file? if it is possible - please paste it here, i will be grateful

here we go

<ul id="social" class="isocial">

{if $snlvar->snl_facebook==1}<li><a href="{$snlvar->snl_facebook_url}" class="facebook" target="blank"></a></li>{/if}

{if $snlvar->snl_twitter==1}<li><a href="{$snlvar->snl_twitter_url}" class="twitter" target="blank"></a></li>{/if}

{if $snlvar->snl_youtube==1}<li><a href="{$snlvar->snl_youtube_url}" class="youtube" target="blank"></a></li>{/if}

{if $snlvar->snl_google==1}<li><a href="{$snlvar->snl_google_url}" class="google" target="blank"></a></li>{/if}

{if $snlvar->snl_linkedin==1}<li><a href="{$snlvar->snl_linkedin_url}" class="linkedin" target="blank"></a></li>{/if}

{if $snlvar->snl_instagram==1}<li><a href="{$snlvar->snl_instagram_url}" class="instagram" target="blank"></a></li>{/if}

{if $snlvar->snl_flickr==1}<li><a href="{$snlvar->snl_flickr_url}" class="flickr" target="blank"></a></li>{/if}

{if $snlvar->snl_vkontakte==1}<li><a href="{$snlvar->snl_vkontakte_url}" class="vkontakte" target="blank"></a></li>{/if}

{if $snlvar->snl_odnru==1}<li><a href="{$snlvar->snl_odnru_url}" class="odnru" target="blank"></a></li>{/if}

{if $snlvar->snl_nk==1}<li><a href="{$snlvar->snl_nk_url}" class="nk" target="blank"></a></li>{/if}

{if $snlvar->snl_pinterest==1}<li><a href="{$snlvar->snl_pinterest_url}" class="pinterest" target="blank"></a></li>{/if}

{if $snlvar->snl_myspace==1}<li><a href="{$snlvar->snl_myspace_url}" class="myspace" target="blank"></a></li>{/if}

{if $snlvar->snl_lastfm==1}<li><a href="{$snlvar->snl_lastfm_url}" class="lastfm" target="blank"></a></li>{/if}

{if $snlvar->snl_yelp==1}<li><a href="{$snlvar->snl_yelp_url}" class="yelp" target="blank"></a></li>{/if}

{if $snlvar->snl_picsart==1}<li><a href="{$snlvar->snl_picsart_url}" class="picsart" target="blank"></a></li>{/if}

{if $snlvar->snl_tumblr==1}<li><a href="{$snlvar->snl_tumblr_url}" class="tumblr" target="blank"></a></li>{/if}

{if $snlvar->snl_digg==1}<li><a href="{$snlvar->snl_digg_url}" class="digg" target="blank"></a></li>{/if}

{if $snlvar->snl_wordpress==1}<li><a href="{$snlvar->snl_wordpress_url}" class="wordpress" target="blank"></a></li>{/if}

{if $snlvar->snl_deviantart==1}<li><a href="{$snlvar->snl_deviantart_url}" class="deviantart" target="blank"></a></li>{/if}

{if $snlvar->snl_rss==1}<li><a href="{$snlvar->snl_rss_url}" class="rss" target="blank"></a></li>{/if}

</ul>

so it looks well, exactly as it should.

i don't know where the problem is, it looks like the issue related to the cache, you said that you cleared it and that you recompiled the theme... im totally lost... moreover, I know several installations where everything works well

I deleted module and then upload new version and installed.

there are 2 warnings in performance:

hello Vekia

You could by to make the sharing of products, and to install the hook position product actions

greetings

Edited by Speed2010

Yes. I'm not sure where to put it in the /likeboxfree/css/css.css /socialnetworklinks/css/socialnetworklinks.css file.

Edited by jkousholt