shacker

[MODULE] Mass Price Update Plus v4.0- PS 1.2/1.7

MassPrice update Plus is a module that allows you to change the price of all products  selecting them by category, manufacturer, or filter by attributes or price range. 
massp3.jpg
Tired of change product prices one by one when you manufacturer increase the prices?
Mass price Update Plus is your solution, because the module let you to update all products prices by categorie, and filter manufacturers and combinations, so you can only update the prices that you are interested (like increase 1% the price of all products on iphone category, from apple manufacturer, or update products with an attribute of and 16gb of memory only).
massp2.jpg
Imagine that your dealer increases 10% the price of all products of the Samsung line. And it has over 500 products !!! How long would it take you? With this module update prices may do it in seconds
The module let you to configure the amount to increase or decrease, if is % or amount, or you can enter a new base price.
Now you can filter by price range too, so you can update products that are only in a selected price range.
massp2.jpg

Features[/size]:

• Apply price changes to products / combinations
  • Apply price increase, decrease or new value
  • Update product price selecting categories
  • Update product price selecting manufacturers
  • Update product combination price with attributes filter
  • Update prices based on price ranges
  • Multilingual
  • Multistore

v2.1: Now you can update combinations that matches with all selected attributes, or match with one of them

v2.2: update by price ranges

v4.0- compatible PS 1.7 and added supplier filter
mass-price-update-plus.jpg
Link
http://catalogo-onlinersi.net/en/prices-and-promotions/424-mass-price-update-plus.html

Video

Hi,

i've just bought this module today and it seems it increases the price adding the VAT rate too.

Example:

I have a product with the initial price of 100 EUR.

Using the module, i increment the price with 1, and the updated price is 101,24 EUR, instead of 101 EUR.

This means it adds the VAT rate too... (the VAT rate is 24% in my country).

How can i increase the prices with 1 EUR including the VAT rate?

Edited by webbusiness23 (see edit history)

Hi. The module only affects the base price, the vat its calculated after base price

Hi. The module only affects the base price, the vat its calculated after base price

Ok, so i should update the price like this?

If i want to increment the price with 1 EUR, i should actually type the result of (1 minus 24%) ? Meaning i should increase with 0.76?

yeap, put 1(to add 1 euro to the price) and option amount instead of percent, 

v1.2 - compatible ps 1.6

shacker, Hi! I want buy this module (plus version). But i need to in another method calculation at percentage:

for example: i have price 150 USD.

-25%    -     150 USD / 1.25

+25%   -      150 USD * 1.25

How do I change the method of calculation?

when its in percentage,  the module do this calc:

(25*150/100)-150  

that is the same as 150*1.25

If there is an operation amount (+25%) is the same! But if there is an operation minus (-25%) the result of another.

+25%

1. 150*1.25 = 187,5

2. (25*150/100)+150=187,5

-25%

1. 150/1.25 = 120

2. (25*150/100)-150=112,5

How i can change calc?

Hi. I bought your module today (for presta 1.5.6.2) and it works...sort of.

I sell reproductions of paintings and with each product I have six combinations from two attributes: format and stretcher or no stretcher.

I only want to change prices from combinations not base price. So for example it should look like this:

Combinations:
1) Format: 60x60 + no stretcher - price increase 0

2) Format: 60x60 + stretcher - price increase 28

3) Format: 80x80 + no stretcher - price increase 90,24

4) Format: 80x80 + stretcher - price increase 118,70

and so on.

All is well after first change, no price change. But if I try to pick in your module format 60x60 and stretcher it will change price increase for 60x60 without stretcher too.
I would appreciate any ideas you might have.

ok, selec to change only combinatios price, , select the 2 attributes at same time to filter this attributes (and all categiries to find all products)

60x60 + stretcher - price increase 28, and repeat the process for all combionations with the price for each one

Thanks for the answer but when I pick 2 attributes it still changes the price increase for 60x60 without stretcher even though I chose 60x60 and stretcher. It even says so at the top of the page where is lists all the changes.

Have a look at the attached photo. It changed the price of 60x60 without stretcher also.

problem.jpg

can you send me bo access so i can check? you can create a demo cateogrie and duplicate the product on them to test

About five hours ago I sent you PM about login and password. Please let me know what you found.

sorry, still checking all in local, i copy the products to local to test it

v2.1: Now you can update combinations that matches with all selected attributes, or matches with one of them

If there is an operation amount (+25%) is the same! But if there is an operation minus (-25%) the result of another.

+25%

1. 150*1.25 = 187,5

2. (25*150/100)+150=187,5

-25%

1. 150/1.25 = 120

2. (25*150/100)-150=112,5

I need first variant.

How i can change calc?

i can change the code for that, is a simply change

hello. A bought this module. How can I send the module to you?

Edited by Arthur007 (see edit history)

v2.2 - update by price ranges + new tutorial + better categories selection

• Like 1

Is it possible in future, that Mass Update Plus will be extended for new functions, like i.e. Adjusting price for one specific product (searched)?

Is it possible in future, that Mass Update Plus will be extended for new functions, like i.e. Adjusting price for one specific product (searched)?

yes, but for only 1 product dont have much sense

If it would'nt be so important, my client would have bought your plug-in a month ago.

Ps. It's a little shame that PrestaShop doesn't have percent impact on price attribute generator. (PS1.7 - no chance either)

Could You tell more? How You imagine this? Could it be friendly UI?

Our goal is to find/select/mark specific product(s), then chose specific combination for this product, and raise +10% price for this combination.