[solved] Problems with product description.... I need help!

Sarak

I wanted to switch a few things around so I started palying about with hooks and positions. Turns out, it wasn't what I wanted after all so I changed everything back to what it was.

But I must have missed somehting when putting it right because, since then, the short description on EVERY product page has been pushed so far to the right and I don't know why. I didn't even edit the product.tpl.

Here's an example and every product looks like it - http://www.totalfanc...or-costume.html

Any ideas as to why this is happening?

Thanks!

Edited by vekia (see edit history)

I've managed to fix the product page problem but now my featured products on the homepage are pushed to the left, as if they are aligned to the left rather than in the center.

Changing the "#featured-products_block_center li" width doesn't seem to be helping. The bigger the width, they all end up in a vertical line. The smaller the width, they end up overlapping each other.

I've also just noticed that the subcategories and products in the products lists have all been pushed down to the bottom of the page, whereas they used to sit next to the left column in the center of the page.

I wish I'd left it alone now. Really don't know what I did!

Hey, I've managed to fix it by replacing my header.tpl with the original from the theme I'm using. Basically, I've changed it back to what it used to be and it's all good.

Sorry to keep going back and forth. Have been spending the last 3 hours trying to fix it!