Modulo Amazon Market Place

Salve,

qualcuno ha comprato il modulo Amazon Market Place da addons.prestashop?

Mi piacerebbe sapere se con voi funziona bene e se riuscite a caricare i vostri prodotti su Amazon.

Sinceramente il modulo mi da' problemi di Server che non riesco a risolvere.

L'unica assistenza che ho ricevuto da parte loro è stata quella di dirmi di contattare l'amministratore del server per capire il problema.

Da quanto ho capito il problema è relativo al max_execution_time. Allora l'ho portato a 60 (prima era 30), ma neanche con 60 va bene. Non posso aumentarlo perchè mi rallenta troppo il sito!

Ci tengo a precisare che per alcun modulo, tra i quali anche Ebay con cui carico migliaia di prodotti al giorno, ho mai ricevuto un problema del genere.

Con questo non riesco a caricare nemmeno 10 prodotti.

E come già detto l'assistenza è davvero pessima. Ormai dopo mesi e tante mail posso permettermi di dirlo tranquillamente!

Informazioni di configurazione, se possono servire

Informazioni sul server: Linux #1 SMP Wed Dec 19 07:05:20 UTC 2012 x86_64

Versione software server: Apache

Versione di PHP: 5.4.10

Limite memoria: 128M

Tempo di esecuzione massimo: 60

Informazioni datatbase

Versione di MySQL: 5.5.30-cll

Motore MySQL: InnoDB

Prefisso Tavole: ps_

Spero che condividiate le vostre esperienze!

Grazie Mille

Your message is a duplicate message. We duplicate our answer. Please do not post duplicates anymore. Thanks.

Hello,

I want to clarify that I never had no such problem for any module, including Ebay which also load thousands of products a day.

You can't compare this module and eBay module. This module parse and build a complex XML stream for Amazon which is not same than the stream which is sent to eBay...

And as mentioned above assistance is really bad.

We have an excellent reputation for support. The problem is a communication and language issue.

With this I can not even load 10 products.

(sorry for my bad English, I use google translate;)

That could and must be solved. But we got many communication issues with you.

If you are not able to communicate in a fluent english please send us all the necessary information to diagnose the problem.

As we do not offer support on forums, please continue to reply to us by email and come here after to indicate that the problem was successfully solved. This is the fair way.

At this date, 22/05/2013 we answered that you are trying to create thousand of products which are already created. This situation cause a server issue.

I hope you will understand the situation and that your next message will be that the problem is solved. To reach this goal please continue and follow your support ticket by email.

Thank you

The Technical Support Team.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...