[solved]Persistent Shopping Cart? Cart Re-display at Log in

Hello, is it possible to set up persistent shopping in PrestaShop? I know that there is an Abandoned Cart feature, but that's not quite what I need.

In case anybody isn't familiar with the term persistent shopping, I essentially need a way to save a logged-in user's cart contents between computers, phone, whatever else, and when they log out and back in on the same computer.

Surely there's a way to do this? Many other e-commerce platforms I've looked at support this feature.

Any help is appreciated, thanks.

Edited by El Patron (see edit history)

• 7 months later...

Benjamin, could you please change the wording of this option? I believe everybody is familiar with the expression "persistent shopping cart" but the wording "re-display at login" suggests a page would pop-up to remind the user he / she has something in the cart :) Also the explanation enforces this presumption.
I would have never imagined tuning off this assumed pop-up turns of persistent funcionality :(

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Benjamin, could you please change the wording of this option? I believe everybody is familiar with the expression "persistent shopping cart" but the wording "re-display at login" suggests a page would pop-up to remind the user he / she has something in the cart :) Also the explanation enforces this presumption.

I would have never imagined tuning off this assumed pop-up turns of persistent funcionality :(

I totally agree with you, I've search three time in preference before I find this topic to know re-display at login is the persistent cart. It would be logic to change the label for this option.

Also, I think this option should be on by default, it's a total advantage for customer.

P-S.: Sorry for dig up an old topic

Edited by bdube30 (see edit history)