Hello to all.

I bought this module on Presta.eu and I need to make a change.

The module works fine, but I would like to disable it when viewing the site from a mobile browser, either from smartphones to tablets.

This is because I use a template that automatically adapts to the resolution of mobile devices. The problem is that the box of this form does not fit and it is always the size configured.

I think it's a simple thing to do but can not do it .. can someone give me a hand?

Thanks a lot in advance! :)

Hello to all.

hello

thanks for information

you have to use this:

open rightcolumn.tpl file located in the module directory

on the top (before any code) of this file insert:

{assign var=context value=Context::getContext()}
{if $context->getMobileDevice()==false}

and after module code insert

{/if}

thats all :-)

let us know if this works for you

regards

thanks for the quick reply!

I can not find the code ...

I use a template other than the original and the box of the form I put it on the home page ..

What is the file that I need to change?

thanks

Ok! I found it. At this point, however, looking at the code, I infer that you can make the box adaptable to the resolution of the page. If this is possible is much better!

This function, with the form of facebook for comments on the products is already active.

Thanks again ... :)

Ok! I found it. At this point, however, looking at the code, I infer that you can make the box adaptable to the resolution of the page. If this is possible is much better!

This function, with the form of facebook for comments on the products is already active.

Thanks again ... :)

hello

in next module update i will try to implement resposiveness to this plugin

thanks for your suggestions

can i mark this thread as solved?

It gives me great pleasure to have given you an idea :)

But I want to make this change right away if you can. I do not know how complicated it is to do it but for me it is very important to have my site complete and finished this evening ... I would be very grateful if you could help me to make this small change ...

Also I have to ask a question also regarding the form of Twitter always Presta.eu. Can I do it here or should I open a new topic?

thanks

all of these widgets are based on official facebook / twitter plugins, so i thinkg that all of this will be really hard to code because modules are based on <iframe> tags

Im going to check sources.

Ok. Thank you for the help you're giving me!

However, for the question about the plugin Twitter, is more or less the same!

I would like to make it automatically adapts to the size of the browser window. Among other things, the box for the twitter module has a limited width and right now I can not even fit the width of the box template.

Therefore, the solution for the module facebook could also be helpful for the twitter module, since my request for modification is the same for both boxes.

Thanks again and look forward to your good news!

:)