products price in block viewed

Hello,

i am using 1.5.3.1 and standart blockviewd module. It is done in this way.

Added blockviewed.php around line 138:

$product_properties = Product::getProductProperties($params['cookie']->id_lang,array('id_product' => $obj->id),null);

$obj->price = $product_properties['price'];

$obj->price_without_reduction = $product_properties['price_without_reduction'];

$obj->specific_prices = $product_properties['specific_prices'];

$obj->static_token = Tools::getToken(false);

Also in blockviewed.tpl in theme folder:

<p> {convertPrice price=$viewedProduct->price}</p>

{if $viewedProduct->specific_prices AND $viewedProduct->specific_prices.reduction_type == 'percentage'}

<p> {convertPrice price=$viewedProduct->price_without_reduction}</p>

<p> -{$viewedProduct->specific_prices.reduction*100}% </p> {/if}

Edited by liutauras4x4 (see edit history)
  • Like 2

• 3 months later...

Thank you liutauras4x4 for the code. It helped big time! It didn't work for me fully for some reason (images of viewed products appeared in viewed block, but disappeared from blocknewproducts and from product list), so I adjusted the code a bit...

1) I opened modules/blockviewed/blockviewed.php and found this code:

$obj->category_rewrite = $productsImagesArray[$productViewed]['category_rewrite'];

2) After that code I added this:

$product_properties = Product::getProductProperties($params['cookie']->id_lang,array('id_product' => $obj->cover),null);

3) I opened themes/default/modules/blockviewed/blockviewed.tpl and added the following code (I placed it at the very end before the last "</li>" ) :

<div class="viewprice">	  
<div> {convertPrice price=$viewedProduct->price}</div>
</div>  

Now all images display correctly in all parts of my shop + I have the final price in my viewed block (I mean price after reduction which I wanted). If you also want to include original price and discount in %, use the second code posted by liutauras4x4, I tried it and it worked.

Hope this helps someone. ;-)

PS: I'm using Prestashop 1.5.4.0.

Edited by mouse1 (see edit history)
  • Like 6

• 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Hello,

i am using 1.5.3.1 and standart blockviewd module. It is done in this way.

Added blockviewed.php around line 138:

$product_properties = Product::getProductProperties($params['cookie']->id_lang,array('id_product' => $obj->id),null);

$obj->price_without_reduction = $product_properties['price_without_reduction'];

$obj->specific_prices = $product_properties['specific_prices'];

$obj->static_token = Tools::getToken(false);

Also in blockviewed.tpl in theme folder:

{if $viewedProduct->specific_prices AND $viewedProduct->specific_prices.reduction_type == 'percentage'}

<p> {convertPrice price=$viewedProduct->price_without_reduction}</p>

<p> -{$viewedProduct->specific_prices.reduction*100}% </p> {/if}

Thank you liutauras4x4 for the code. It helped big time! It didn't work for me fully for some reason (images of viewed products appeared in viewed block, but disappeared from blocknewproducts and from product list), so I adjusted the code a bit...

$obj->category_rewrite = $productsImagesArray[$productViewed]['category_rewrite'];
2) After that code I added this:

$product_properties = Product::getProductProperties($params['cookie']->id_lang,array('id_product' => $obj->cover),null);
3) I opened themes/default/modules/blockviewed/blockviewed.tpl and added the following code (I placed it at the very end before the last "</li>" ) :

<div class="viewprice">	  
</div>  
Now all images display correctly in all parts of my shop + I have the final price in my viewed block (I mean price after reduction which I wanted). If you also want to include original price and discount in %, use the second code posted by liutauras4x4, I tried it and it worked.

Hope this helps someone. ;-)

PS: I'm using Prestashop 1.5.4.0.

Hi!

When I use your code for Prestashop 1.6.0.8 I see prices in blockviewed, but my site logs are full of errors:

PHP Notice: Undefined index: out_of_stock in /var/www/vhosts/4/XXXXXX/webspace/httpdocs/site.com/classes/Product.php on line 3854

PHP Notice: Undefined index: id_category_default in /var/www/vhosts/4/XXXXXX/webspace/httpdocs/site.com/classes/Product.php on line 3873

PHP Notice: Undefined index: link_rewrite in /var/www/vhosts/4/XXXXXX/webspace/httpdocs/site.com/classes/Product.php on line 3874

PHP Notice: Undefined index: ean13 in /var/www/vhosts/4/XXXXXX/webspace/httpdocs/site.com/classes/Product.php on line 3874

PHP Notice: Undefined index: out_of_stock in /var/www/vhosts/4/XXXXXX/webspace/httpdocs/site.com/classes/Product.php on line 3854

PHP Notice: Undefined index: id_category_default in /var/www/vhosts/4/XXXXXX/webspace/httpdocs/site.com/classes/Product.php on line 3873

PHP Notice: Undefined index: link_rewrite in /var/www/vhosts/4/XXXXXX/webspace/httpdocs/site.com/classes/Product.php on line 3874

PHP Notice: Undefined index: ean13 in /var/www/vhosts/4/XXXXXX/webspace/httpdocs/site.com/classes/

Any ideas how to fix it please?

Thank you.

Edited by RussianButch (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

Maybe this help other user.

I use 1.6.0.9

I turn error reporting to on. The error will show like what RussianButch said.

My modification:

SELECT MAX(image_shop.id_image) id_image, p.id_product, il.legend, product_shop.active, pl.name, pl.description_short,

add p.price after p.id_product become:

SELECT MAX(image_shop.id_image) id_image, p.id_product, p.price, il.legend, product_shop.active, pl.name, p.price, pl.description_short,

2) after:

Add:

$obj->price = $productsImagesArray[$productViewed]['price'];

3) in template:

Thats all.

• Like 3

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi realayumi

I was wondering if you can help me out.
I am trying to follow your guide but I can't seem to find the codes you pasted. I think it's because I am using ver. 1.6.0.14 which might be different from 1.6.0.9 coding.
If you happened to upgrade to 1.6.0.14 and were still able to display prices for viewed product block, can you please help me.

Thanks in advance.
Paul

• 2 weeks later...

Hi realayumi

I am trying to follow your guide but I can't seem to find the codes you pasted. I think it's because I am using ver. 1.6.0.14 which might be different from 1.6.0.9 coding.
If you happened to upgrade to 1.6.0.14 and were still able to display prices for viewed product block, can you please help me.

Thanks in advance.
Paul

Hello,

Already test for 1.6.0.14 same way.

in modules/blockviewed/blockviewed.php try to find ( you'll find only one):

SELECT MAX(image_shop.id_image)

then add:

p.price, 

right after:

SELECT MAX(image_shop.id_image) id_image, p.id_product

and the same as for my post #11

poin 2 and 3 exactly the same.

poin 3 for the template, make sure in folder module in theme, not in module folder.

D:\apache\html\yordomain.com\themes\themesname\modules\blockviewed\blockviewed.tpl

Thank you realayumi

It worked nicely.

I was wondering if there is a way to display add to wishlist button below price in Viewed Products Block and New Products Block columns.

Thank you again for your help.

Sincerely

Paul

Try adding this

<a id="wishlist_button" href="#" onclick="WishlistCart('wishlist_block_list', 'add', '{$product.id_product|intval}', $('#idCombination').val(), document.getElementById('quantity_wanted').value); return false;" rel="nofollow"  title="{l s='Add to my wishlist' mod='blockwishlist'}">
		{l s='Add to wishlist' mod='blockwishlist'}
	</a>

But I'm not sure the function is available everywhere, you might want to check that first and eventually hook its js to the header

Hey Nemo

I was able to make add to wishlist to display under price in products viewed block column successfully following your guide. :)

Next step is to trigger it as you said by hooking it.

Can you give me the matching code to hook and please tell me in which file I should add. (I have no background in coding  :( )

Thanks in advance Nemo. 

http://www.kocamoca.com/en/12-skincare#  running in version1.6.1.0 with default bootstrap theme.

Hey Nemo, I just enabled debug mode but I do not get error message when I click Add to wishlist.

However, whenever I click categories in topmenu http://www.kocamoca.com/en/12-skincare I get below message.

Anywhere else except category links I don't seem to get any error message.

[PrestaShopDatabaseException]

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'INNER JOIN ps_manufacturer m ON (m.id_manufacturer = p.id_manufacturer) W' at line 4

SELECT m.name, 0 nbr, m.id_manufacturer

FROM ps_cat_restriction p JOIN
                            INNER JOIN ps_manufacturer m ON (m.id_manufacturer = p.id_manufacturer)
                            WHERE 1
                            GROUP BY p.id_manufacturer ORDER BY m.name

at line 765 in file classes/db/Db.php

760.             WebserviceRequest::getInstance()->setError(500, '
 '.$this->getMsgError().'. From '.(isset($dbg[3]['class']) ? $dbg[3]['class'] : '').'->'.$dbg[3]['function'].'() Query was : '.$sql, 97);
761.         }
762.         elseif (_PS_DEBUG_SQL_ && $errno && !defined('PS_INSTALLATION_IN_PROGRESS'))
763.         {
764.             if ($sql)
765.                 throw new PrestaShopDatabaseException($this->getMsgError().'<br /><br /><pre>'.$sql.'</pre>');
767.             throw new PrestaShopDatabaseException($this->getMsgError());
768.         }
769.     }

• 1 month later...

I followed realayumi's code to display price in blockviewed and it worked.

However there is one issue. It displays original price instead of discounted price.

Is there a way to show final reduced price?

I am running on ver. 1.6.1.1 with default theme.

www.kocamoca.com

Thanks

Hi Nemo1 thanks for the response.

I have codes as below and can you instruct me where to insert Product::getPriceStatic

in blockviewed.php

SELECT MAX(image_shop.id_image) id_image, p.id_product, il.legend, product_shop.active, pl.name, pl.description_short, p.price, pl.link_rewrite, cl.link_rewrite AS category_rewrite

Then added

$obj->price = $productsImagesArray[$productViewed]['price'];

in blockviewed.tpl

I added

<div class="viewprice">
</div>

Thanks in advance.

• 4 months later...

You need to modify the module.

Look for 

foreach ($productsViewed as $productViewed)
{

Inside the loop, you need to assign features like

$obj->features = Product::getFeaturesStatic($this->context->language->id, (int)($productsImagesArray[$productViewed]['id_product']))

• 2 years later...

Hi,

in this code all works good:

•  
On 29.06.2015 at 9:31 PM, cnpark70 said:

Hi realayumi

Thanks in advance.
Paul

Hello,

Already test for 1.6.0.14 same way.

in modules/blockviewed/blockviewed.php try to find ( you'll find only one):

SELECT MAX(image_shop.id_image)

then add:

p.price, 

right after:

SELECT MAX(image_shop.id_image) id_image, p.id_product

but how to display specific_prices?, PS 1.6x

• 9 months later...