[SOLVED] Safari & Logo Not Displaying

hello everybody,

I need your help!

Today I released an online store in which I've been working for the last 3 weeks, and I have a problem with the logo.

Due to the design we envisioned, I had to move the logo to "blocktopmenu", copying the smarty code from header.tpl to blocktopmenu.tpl.

Until here everything correct. My problem comes when using Safari (apparently is only an issue with Safari, not Webkit, as Chrome seems to render the image properly all the time).

Sometimes, it does not load the image properly from the link, and thus the <a> tag is just 1px wide, and impossible to click on (with the added problem of the logo not displayed, which is pretty obvious in the design). I tried adding a &nbps; in the code, and the only thing I achieved is that instead of load the <a> tag empty with 1px wide, I have an image 23px by 9px.

Other funny thing is, reloading the page doesn't fix it, clearing cache and reloading also failing, but if you change language, and come back to the one you were in, fixes it, changing page (going to catalogue, contact, or wherever) usually fixes it too...

the link to the page is "www.valentindelbarrio.com"

any other information yo may need, please, I'll be more than glad to send you whatever you may ask, as I desperately need your help!

Thanks a lot

Enzo

Edited by lord_enzo (see edit history)

Solved, the parent div was set to display:table-cell (in order to vertical align in the middle the image and so when displayed in a tablet the logo would center itself in the middle of the available space) was causing this problem only in safari.

I suppose I would put an invisible image, and the logo in the background, so I can put it in the center and it would display nicely in every screen size

Thanks!