Sign in to follow this  
francisco37

ADD NEW LINK IN FOOTER

I need some help, i would like to modify the footer but i can't modify the footer.tpl because call to

$hook_footer. I don't know what is this and i don't know how to find this to add another link in the footer.

Thanks and sorry about my english.

For add / edit /delete a link in the footer, you will edit "www.monsite.com/modules/blockvariouslinks/blockvariouslinks.tpl" file.

For add / edit /delete a link in the footer, you will edit "www.monsite.com/modules/blockvariouslinks/blockvariouslinks.tpl" file.

Hello,  You should know that the link www.monsite.com/modules/blockvariouslinks/blockvariouslinks.tpl does not work and results in "the webpage cannot be found" error

Businesswomen,

I think he was pointing out a directory path:-

e.g. rootfolder (your site)-->modules-->blockvariouslinks-->blockvariouslinks.tpl

as opposed to an actual Internet URL.

Thank you.  Please excuse the error since I really don't know code well enough to even recognize it - but I'm trying to learn.  ;D

hey no need to excuse yourself. I hope my post didnt sound like I was being snotty.