Action buttons missing from specific prices - can't delete

Suddenly our action buttons are missing from the specific prices that we have set in the pricing tab. Some of these have been added by mistake and we need to delete them but are not able to do so.

We are on version 1.5.3.1 using the standard admin template. This is on every browser. The admin is running behind a SSL certificate but I can't see where that would make the button disappear. A screen shot is attached so you can see for yourself.

post-465094-0-27313700-1368477396_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...

I'm using a fresh installed 1.5.4 and can't even add a specific price, where's the button to add the price rule to the list after having compiled all the fields? I can't see it...

Saving the product with the general save button has no effect, is this a bug or I miss something?

• 2 months later...

Suddenly our action buttons are missing from the specific prices that we have set in the pricing tab. Some of these have been added by mistake and we need to delete them but are not able to do so.

We are on version 1.5.3.1 using the standard admin template. This is on every browser. The admin is running behind a SSL certificate but I can't see where that would make the button disappear. A screen shot is attached so you can see for yourself.

I have same problem. Did you find a way to add a button?

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

The specific prices that display with a name and without a delete button are catalog-wide -- not specific to a single product. You can modify this from the administrator menu Price Rules > Catalog Price Rules.

Another possibility is that you don't have permissions to administer the shop to which the specific price is assigned.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

There is a Catalog Rule affecting that product, notg a Speciffic Price. That's why don't have a Delete option.

Disable or change rules in that Catalog Rule so it doesn't affect that product and it will go away.

You can find Catalog Rules in your main menu under Price Rules.

Please mark this as Solved if it does the trick ;)