Viewed Products - Show More of Product Name

Hello, in my Viewed Products column, I would like to know how to show more characters for the title. Currently some of the names of my products show up as "Ball..." or "Whistle..." or "Dry Table...". I have no problem with the way it looks but I would like to know if I could allow the whole name of the product to show up or at least have control of how many characters show up before the "...." appears.

I went to the following directory:

/themes/theme_name/css/modules/blockviewed/

and tried changing various values inside the "blockviewed.css" file but of the few values I tried, none achieved the results I was looking for. I attached a picture of the Viewed Products to show what I mean and also a copy of the file I was attempting to edit.

Thanks.

post-548431-0-52402500-1368347138_thumb.jpg

In the blockviewed.tpl (template file of the module) file, you'll see a code line that contains the word 'truncate' for the variable name.

You need to increase the value you see next to the brackets of truncate.

Regards.

Thank you so much, that did do the trick. Still interesting how these options seem to be buried in the code or various files. Would be nice if these options were in the back office.

Do you have any advice as to how complete novices like myself can locate details like this going forward? I bought and read through the PrestaShop 1.5 Manual and did a search on their online documentation but obviously did not come across anything. Like there must be some "intermediate to advanced guide" where you can quickly locate such details.