wordpress in prestashop. URL for archives and single posts?

Hi, I know there are already posts about this. I also reviewed all the various prestashop and wordpress plugins. I'm not fully happy with what I found.

What I want to do is to have the base site built with prestashop. Blog/news things managed separately with wordpress. Then import wordpress data in prestashop.

I want to show wp blog posts in pretashop home. Also, I want to display a sidebar widget with wp categories, linked to archive pages. Finally, the single post template.

I'm REALLY good in wordpress programming. So, I believe I probably build a PS module to display WP categories menu, archives and single post data.

Though, I'm quite new to PS. What is really troubling me is, ok, say I'll be able to build a module that displays WP categories archives links. Ok, also I can somewhat tweak that links, since I'm able to build archives with WP custom queries. BUT, how will I be able to link that content? I mean, how to build custom URLS that point to PS pages that contains the archives and single post modules?