Please, Test my Store ... and be lenient, please :) it's my first try.

Good morning,

A very nice site using the default theme, love the background, it really suits your products.

Easy navigation and the site loads fast, had you thought about changing the add to cart colour, perhaps to gold rather than yellow.

You do not have South Africa listed in your "estimate shipping" drop down box but no carrier is available.

Anyway great site, I know where to buy my next christmas present from

Paul

• Like 1

Good morning,

A very nice site using the default theme, love the background, it really suits your products.

Easy navigation and the site loads fast, had you thought about changing the add to cart colour, perhaps to gold rather than yellow.

You do not have South Africa listed in your "estimate shipping" drop down box but no carrier is available.

Anyway great site, I know where to buy my next christmas present from

Paul

Thank you for the kind review. Really professional opinion. Add to cart button color was the one thing I never thought of changing. Did some color research, and yellow is considered a color to push the people to move forward in what they are doing. Anyway, I'll try your "GOLD" suggestion. Thank you for the FB like as well :)

I'll consider your store too when my [spam-filter]'s birthday approaches.

well, it's a default prestashop theme with some modification (like backgrund) so i can't say more about design. But performance is really ok, 1-2 sec to first page view, all other views much feaster

nice :-)

• Like 1

well, it's a default prestashop theme with some modification (like backgrund) so i can't say more about design. But performance is really ok, 1-2 sec to first page view, all other views much feaster

nice :-)

Thanks, Vekia,

Your opinion is important to me.

As I am just starting to use Prestashop, all my time and learning efforts were focused to get it work. After some time, I'll probably try to change the design, but so far it was all product and category creation and SEO work. I was afraid not to overwrought it.

What do you think about Add co Cart button color change, suggested by PerfumeCkunk?

Regards,

Peter

Well, you should try to change it, gold in my opinion will match to the vintage pens

but it will be really hard to find gold (yellow is similar to gold) button

I tried to change it but without spectacular effect :(

Vij0TeX.png

• Like 1

It looks nice - you have added a shadow to the button :)

On your screenshot I noticed a small bug I need to tune up - the next image arrow uses white bg, and there is a white rectangle I don't like. PNG transparent bg arrow would probably solve that.

p.s. What do you think of using a darker gold color button with white font?

Vekia, Thank you for spending so much time to help me.

Just saved me some time with the ready to use arrow image:)

I'll try the button css generator, but will probably stick to the stock one with a new bg color.

p.s. Like your Profile Picture - great logo design. Would make a great .ico :)