traducere limba romana

antony_b

Eu am 1.5.4

Nu stiu cum este la 1.4.10, insa in cazul meu desi traducerea era daca imi amintesc bine 90%, am luat totul la verificat si am modificat / tradus peste tot unde era cazul.

Sfatul meu este sa verifici toate traducerile personal, desi o sa ia ceva timp ( cateva ore bune), cred ca merita pentru linistea ta.

Succes.

Eu am 1.5.4

Nu stiu cum este la 1.4.10, insa in cazul meu desi traducerea era daca imi amintesc bine 90%, am luat totul la verificat si am modificat / tradus peste tot unde era cazul.

Sfatul meu este sa verifici toate traducerile personal, desi o sa ia ceva timp ( cateva ore bune), cred ca merita pentru linistea ta.

Succes.

hello Alain think u for your answers any way i resolv my probleme but like i see the Romanian forum are not verry actif when u make a post that bad for the communoty goood for i i speack french and english good luck for your site :)

I don't understand what you want to say..

First of all, I presumed that once you posted in romanian, on the romanian forum, we wil not talk in english...

I also see that the romanian forum is not very active, but did you really meant to say that it is because i "made a post that bad for the community", are you sure you speak english - as you say? Because i only said that for your peace you should verify the translations (and as i said, i speak from my personal exeprience).

I am really confused about your post...

Well, good luck to you too...

• Like 1