[MODULE] Prestalove Easy Footer Fixed for v1.5

Hi everyone,

I know a lot of people have been asking for a presta v1.5 update for this module so here goes with my my first contribution and is a patched version of Prestaloves' easy footer to work with Prestashop v1.5. I've tested this on v1.5.2 through to v1.5.4.1 and it's working fine.

To install unzip the attached file upload the prestaloveeasyfooter folder via FTP to your modules folder. Install from the BO and configure as required.

All credits for the module go to Prestalove http://www.prestalove.com/prestashop-modules/easy-footer for the original free footer module.

Hope this helps someone else who doesn't like the standard footer in Prestashop v1.5

Giles.

prestaloveeasyfooter v1.5.zip

• Like 3

Hi,

Thank you for sharing. I have this message (translate from the french):

"All modules can not be loaded due to memory limitations restrictions. Please increase the memory_limit value in the configuration file of your server."

• 2 weeks later...

hi,

thanks a lot, i tested it on 1.5.4.0, and its working fine, except for multilanguage : when trying to switch language in backend, editor is disappearing.

hi,

thanks a lot, i tested it on 1.5.4.0, and its working fine, except for multilanguage : when trying to switch language in backend, editor is disappearing.

I've seen this issue too. It seems that unless the language is English US the footer content doesn't appear on the front end. I've not played with the languages side of the module but if you get a fix please upload the patched module to this thread. If I have time over the next couple of weeks i'll see if I can fix it.

Giles.

I don t knows why, but no possible to create a link in this footer, i try to put a link to some CMS page, like privacy, security paiement, ...... etc...

Can you tell me how to do ?

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Bummer. This is exactly what I'm after but when I try to install I'm getting an error.

[PrestaShopDatabaseException]
Db->executeS() must be used only with select, show, explain or describe queries
at line 470 in file classes/db/Db.php
465.   // This method must be used only with queries which display results
466.   if (!preg_match('#^\s*\(?\s*(select|show|explain|describe|desc)\s#i', $sql))
467.   {
468.    if (defined('_PS_MODE_DEV_') && _PS_MODE_DEV_)
469.	 throw new PrestaShopDatabaseException('Db->executeS() must be used only with select, show, explain or describe queries');
470.    return $this->execute($sql, $use_cache);
471.   }
473.   $this->result = false;
474.   $this->last_query = $sql;
DbCore->executeS - [line 68 - modules/prestaloveeasyfooter/prestaloveeasyfooter.php] - [1 Arguments]
PrestaloveEasyFooter->uninstallDb - [line 61 - modules/prestaloveeasyfooter/prestaloveeasyfooter.php] - [0 Argument]
PrestaloveEasyFooter->uninstall - [line 675 - controllers/admin/AdminModulesController.php] - [0 Argument]
AdminModulesControllerCore->postProcessCallback - [line 795 - controllers/admin/AdminModulesController.php] - [0 Argument]
AdminModulesControllerCore->postProcess - [line 158 - classes/controller/Controller.php] - [0 Argument]
ControllerCore->run - [line 349 - classes/Dispatcher.php] - [0 Argument]
DispatcherCore->dispatch - [line 50 - tmpadmin/index.php] - [0 Argument]

Would you please send me the database installation sql so I can hopefully bypass the error?

Many thanks,

Rob

Hi,

Thanks for the module. Could anyone please let me know how to include a hyperlink to a text entered in the content area. The text edit control panel doesn't appear in this module.

Thanks

• 1 month later...

Awsome app! however, i'm sorry to say this but this module comes with no tutorial at all! I've installed it but im clueless how to use it? Any ideas on a guide please guys? showing yhou how to add blocks, change text colouor, add images etc etc ?

Hi,

Thanks for the module. Could anyone please let me know how to include a hyperlink to a text entered in the content area. The text edit control panel doesn't appear in this module.

Thanks

Use the HTMl editior to enter links into the text area I have had no issues with this modules and hyper links.

Something is definitely wrong as there is nothing in my configuration that says description.

Can you post a screen shot of your configuration page.

This is what the page should look like:

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Something is definitely wrong as there is nothing in my configuration that says description.

Can you post a screen shot of your configuration page.

This is what the page should look like:

Hey, yes that is how it looks, but when selecting another language then your standard one, tinyMCE dissapears ...

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi I bought this module a few years ago, I'm just installing this new one 1.5 (many thanks) but I cannot get my twitter feeds to show!

I have tried the original one and still have no luck! facebook and instagram are fine (they use iframe)

I have pasted the same code into a blank page and the feed appears fine, Does any one have any ideas please?

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...