PrestaSweet

Hola,

I'm proudly :D to release this little modification of the default theme for 1.0RC3. Only images and 5 or 6 lines of css code are changed.

For installation: Copy, Paste & Overwrite the two folders (css & img) into your .../themes/prestashop/ folder.

CAUTION! USE AT YOUR OWN RISK

prestashop

Now i' working on a full custom theme, when i finish it, i will release it to the community for free. ;)

prestasweet.zip

• 2 weeks later...

Hello

The file prestasweetv11.rar contains the whole theme "prestashop" modified. To install it, you only have to do two things,  UNRAR and copy/upload the folder "prestashop" in your " www_root_files/themes " directory (www_root_files = where index.php is located).

The scheme is like this

h t t p : / m y d o m a i n . c o m / t h e m e s / p r e s t a s h o p

• 2 weeks later...

I'm spanish and i don't understand so much french (only a little bit), the problem you got is that in 0.9.7.2 doesn´t works, isn't it? Franweb is correct telling you that this theme is only for the last avaible version of prestashop 1.0RC3.

• 2 weeks later...

This theme is for RC3 only. Doesn`t work on other versions. Now i don't have much free time, but soon i will create a new version of this theme for RC4, i hope that.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Sorry. Towards a long time that I did not come here. I just wanted to tell you that I'm updating and fixing any problems that exist in this theme. In a short i will put here the download of the version 1.0 stable.

thanks to all.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...