Email from shop not displaying

Hi there

I urgently need help with this. I am just about send a site live - my first Prestashop, but not my first e-commerce solution.

I am using Prestashop version 1.5.4.0.

I had successfully tested the email from the Advanced Parameters>Email setting and received an email from that.

I am now testing my payment module and when I go through test orders, I receive emails but they do not contain the correct information. The emails have the correct subject; Welcome, Order Confirmation, but then all they contain is the logo as an attachment and this line:

mail_/mails/[iso]/order_conf.html

I have ensured that I have the MailAlerts module installed - past that I'm a bit unsure what could go wrong, it all seemed so straight forward.

Thanks for any help

I'm continuing to try to understand what is going on here. I've found that in my Prestashop folder structure there are two folders under the mails folder - en and gb. My default language is English (United Kingdom) and in the en folder, I can see that the order_conf.html has the correct html and layout in it. However, in the gb folder, the html files all have this mail_/mails/[iso]/order_conf.html line in them - and only that in each and every one.

So, I take it that Prestashop is using the gb folder instead of the en folder and that line is all that is getting put out in the emails. If I'm on the right lines - how do I stop that from happening and make it use the en templates?

Thanks

Well I seem to have fixed it by copying all the templates from the en folder into the gb folder (keeping a copy of the original gb folder of course), but I'd be intrigued to know where this gb folder came from and why it contains templates that are of no use. Also, to know whether the 'fix' I've effected may have some unfortunate repercussion that I'm as yet unaware of?

Thanks