vekia

[module] CMS page content on homepage - FREE - PrestaShop 1.7 / 1.6 / 1.5

CMS content on homepage

With this module you can easily add your CMS page to your prestashop homepage. You can change position of the CMS content and easy disable it. This module is absolutely free and you can download it now, just scroll page below and click on download link.

cmshomepage-big-cover.png

more informations about module (screenshots and description) you can read on official module page. CMS content on homepage

cmshomepage.zip

• Like 14

Please add a version number to this page - I am re-installing the PS 1.5.4.1 CMS mod because it stopped working and curious to see the version number here

Please add a version number to this page - I am re-installing the PS 1.5.4.1 CMS mod because it stopped working and curious to see the version number here

hello

you mean that module doesn't work ? it stopped working? this addon works with latest ps version well

Can you clarify what's going on? if you've got ANY troubles, give me more info

I will try to help

Hello MYPRESTAQEU

it is great that you offer free modules to us, but could you also take time for your customers who bought NON FREE MODULES and answer to their questions or solve their bugs ?

I've been waiting 2 weeks now and NO answer from you regarding my problems with

1. missing translation in your module featured products

2. featured products not compatible with multi-shop

hello

you mean that module doesn't work ? it stopped working? this addon works with latest ps version well

Can you clarify what's going on? if you've got ANY troubles, give me more info

I will try to help

No Vekia, I think I had other issues going on and they affected the CMS mod... prior to having these site issues I had reversed my "Route to CMS page" schema to URL for Seo purposes (keyword always read first before non relevant terms whenever possible) so it looked like this: {rewrite}-{id} and it was working fine... then ???? something went wrong (don't ask me what) and it stopped working along with my wishlist mod. It took me a while to figure out why but I eventually made the connection and got the CMS to work again.

Btw - the problem was that previously working cms links were being redirected to category pages or 404 not found.... I appreciate your response but at least I have the cms working... now, for the wishlist.

"K"

Vekia,

Thanks for you contributions to the PS community. I think it is starting to rock.

I used your module (and placed it in the footer too). I noticed that all links from the standard cms block (standard module in PS 1.5.6) routed to the article that was selected in cmshomepage. All the links from the cms block weren't working anymore. I uninstalled the module and then it worked again. I fixed it another way but wanted to let you know this for any future releases.

kind regards.

Edited by GOPSGO

Vekia,

Thanks for you contributions to the PS community. I think it is starting to rock.

I used your module (and placed it in the footer too). I noticed that all links from the standard cms block (standard module in PS 1.5) routed to the article that was selected in cmshomepage. All the links from the cms block weren't working anymore. I uninstalled the module and then it worked again. I fixed it another way but wanted to let you know this for any future releases.

kind regards.

what prestashop version you use? (you said 1.5 but is not enough) please share information about exact version

then i will check it :)

thank you!

Great I will check it out. Fast ;)

Is there a way to place multiple articles on the homepage with this?

Perfect - Thanks for offering to help the community- really appreciated.  Just loaded it up and works great

I've been waiting 2 weeks now and NO answer from you regarding my problems with07.jpg08.jpg

???? i don't see any message from you here.

module updated! new version attached to first post in this message

Hi, it is possible display 2 news from one categorie in cms in homepage?

post-32755-0-62557600-1389105541_thumb.png

Edited by tozi

with this addon it isn't possible, only with simple modification, or module duplicate ;)

Milos, you know the advice? I have no idea as to such modification. CSS is not a problem. But php is already yes. :)  A copy of the module is not an elegant solution. 

Edited by tozi

hello

i will add feature to display second cms page, then i will upload update here (as a module update)

thanks for your suggestion

Hi, is it possible to have this module 2 times?

I would like to add some text on my homepage in the top, but also in the bottom under a slider.

I could just use a similar module for no. 2 text, but if it is possible with just this one I would prefer that.

Thanks for at great module anyways :)

unfortunately this module doesn't allow to use it in two positions, the only one possibility is: duplicate it.

I am not sure how to. 

If I duplicate the module, I will have the possibility to choose a second cms page and display it in a different hook?

I mangeged to duplicate it and now it is working exactly as I hoped for.

I renamed the files

cmshomepage.php to cmshomepage2.php,  

cmshomepage.tpl to cmshomepage2.tpl

and in the files change every place it sayed cmsonhome to cmsonhome2

in config.xlm I changed name and display name to cmshomepage2

Uploaded the module, installed it and now it is working. thanks :)

But is it possible to set a div around the displayed text. I wish to style the content with a border and some padding.

Edited by SaraL

But is it possible to set a div around the displayed text. I wish to style the content with a border and some padding.

you can do it with css styles, just add them to the block in module template file (for example, you can add it in style="" tag)

For me, the module does not work even though I have Presta 1.5.6.1   :(((

can you explain what's goin on?

thanks vekia nice module  ,but it's used for just one cms page

upgraded!

fixed all minor issues related to prestashop 1.6

The shortcodes not work. Any idea to resolve the issue?

shortcodes?

Hi... I will install the last version and sell digital goods. I'm looking for simple template or module. Not product preview, not new product, not footer menu, not social network, I already install several times the prestashop 1.6.0.9 on the last 30 days, did the most modification but not good. I want only the Home page with 12 product and on the end this page insert NEXT PAGE + 12 goods and so on. I have 15 pages with 12 itens. I bought this Script... https://www.tradebit.com/filedetail.php/7871068-dv-digital-shop-v3-20 but I could not install. If someone can point me... Please

Witam

czy jest możliwe, żeby moduł wyświetlał treść strony tylko do znacznika more ??

no

module displays full cms page contents

i think this is what i was looking for, CMS block for DisplayHome ?

thank you and your team !

Edit : ah not really what i thought... i'm looking for adding a block CMS to DisplayHome

Edited by neektoo

Hi,

i have download the module and upload to module directory of above 6.1 version but i am not getting installation option

please let me know how to install OR how this module works.

Hi I have no chance , i have configure the module and that doesn't work. Prestashop 1.6.1.3

Really need a solution...

Any way this can be modified to work with other hooks?  Seems to only allow transplant to "displayHome", but I'd like it to go above my image slider, in "displayTopColumn"  (1.6)

hi sir Vekia,

i have some problem my CMS Block not showing on front office. i a new about on this. so can help me to fix it and get back my CMS Block on my back office... by prestashop CMS block.. please!!!

Thank you so so so much.. ive been looking for this for weeks.. but you rocked me.. thanks again! GBU

I just updated your cms home page module, and now my footer is a mess, i disabled the module uninstalled it and the footer is still a mess, do you know what could have gone wrong? www.whykini.it  and do you have a fix?

Forget it, Fixed it, it wasn't your module.

Edited by benedettopresta

today i will update this plugin

if you have some suggestions related to this plugin feel free to write

i will include them (if possible) to upcoming update! 

thank you!

hi,

How to activate module for lang It and EN ?  i have only on FR.

Thank you

hello

it  changes the language of the contents automatically, right after you change the language with languages switcher 

Hello Vekia,

Will you make it compatible with 1.7 ?

I need a module to put some content on the Homepage and if i'm correct you can use this module to do this by making a cms page and call it on the homepage.

I thought i could to this with the standard text block in 1.7 but it doesn't listen to div css styles.

Thanks for the free module.

I am currently using 1.7.2 and this module prints contents with html code in it and it looks like special characters not decoded back to html code.

Is there a way to fix this?

at the moment it is not ready to work with prestashop 1.7 - version that supports 1.7 will be released later this week.

• Like 1

at the moment it is not ready to work with prestashop 1.7 - version that supports 1.7 will be released later this week.

I am waiting for the new Version for 1.7.2 thx very much  :)

On 5/9/2013 at 2:23 PM, vekia said:

CMS content on homepage

With this module you can easily add your CMS page to your prestashop homepage. You can change position of the CMS content and easy disable it. This module is absolutely free and you can download it now, just scroll page below and click on download link.

cmshomepage-big-cover.png

more informations about module (screenshots and description) you can read on official module page. CMS content on homepage

download:

Thanks

I have a problem with this module.

Normally my homepage has a left sidebar with all the categories, but is not present when I use this module and I select to use the old home as shop page.

Can anybody help me, please?

Thank you very much, I will recommend the module to all my customers.

I updated the topic

re-added the newest .zip library

module supports now prestashop 1.7.x too

I am trying to modify the CSS for mobile using this module. I tried to edit global.css as well as cms.css. Running PS 1.6.1.18.

I saw earlier that you recommend changing the cmshomepage.tpl file with a div style, is that correct? It was not working for me on IOS unless there is a refresh step I am missing. Thank you for any assistance!