no product on ebay

The Flex Studio

I have added stock levels to 5 products in my customers prestashop store. The eBay module says there are 5 products to sync but when io check the customers eBay account there are no active products.

Can anyone help as I am going mad :-(

My sincere thanks

Geoff

• 3 weeks later...

I have added stock levels to 5 products in my customers prestashop store. The eBay module says there are 5 products to sync but when io check the customers eBay account there are no active products.

Can anyone help as I am going mad :-(

My sincere thanks

Geoff

Have the same problem, nothing shows on ebay. I sync all the products but nothing appears on my ebay account. Hope someone can help us.

i have found this strange behavor, my id country should be 10 (italy) but if i check inside the ps_ebay_category_configuration i found that the id_country is set to 8 (france) for allt he categories... i'll try to change this manually in the db and see the results...

i have found that on the ebay.php the insert is done by inserting the id_country = 8 manually...

Edited by peorthyr (see edit history)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have the same problem. Try to sync and nothing, just a loading circle.

I use PS 1.5.4.1 and ebay 1.4.1

I tried marking all fiels with 777, made the same categorie, product has quantities, I also made shipping charge.

any ideas?