I need suggestions configuring prices, and the people who see the prices of some products

Good morning,

I'm Nick and i'm configuring my prestashop 1.5.4 ecommerce website. It is based on the real shop i own, a wholesale society.

I will have different categories of customers, and different categories of products, and some customers won't be able to buy everything i sell. In example, we'll have client A, and client B, and products A and products B. Client A will be able to see both prod A and B, but he sees the price and can add to cart only product A. He can only access the product B page, read the info and everything else, but doesen't see the price, and can't buy it. Client B can instead see info, see price and buy both products A and B. This is what i'm trying to do but i've encountered some difficoulties and would like to ask a little help from people that knows PS better than me.

Sorry for the long request and thank you in advance for the help.

Have a nice day,

Nick

Thank you Nemo. I was thinking about creating some new rules, like cart rules or price rules, but i should spend a few weeks studying the code or whatever.

It just came to my mind, i could just create 2 categories, like CategoryA1 and Category A2. the A1 is only visible by customer A, and inside are the products made without a price (is it possible to create a product without price? just for showroom?). the A2 category will be visible only by customer B, and it will have duplicates of productA1 but with price, so they can order them normally.

Hope you understand, it's hard to explain and English isn't even my first language.

As always, have a nice day ;-)