Featurerequest? Forum - No Postingslimit for Signature

Lockesoft

Question

Hello at all,

First, I Hope you understand my bad Englisch.

I'm User at the german Forum here, and Moderator at the www.homepage-community.de Forum. At this location we say to all User :" Please tell us Your PrestaShop-version, Your Template and any other detail, which could help us to help you. Feel free to put the Informations into Your signature, cause, it's always visible, You can't forget to post it."

In this Forum,there is an Limit, so told me an other User, which allows a Signature up from 25 Postings. This is an amount of Posting which will be reached only by few Users. The most of theme get off from this Forum, after help and an maximum of 3 oder 5 Postings.

I think, to help could be much easier, if everybody can use Signature for important Details like PS-Version an so on.

Best Regards

Klaus / Lockesoft

1 answer to this question

hello - it's a very good idea but in my opinion newbies will not fill those filed will information about own prestashop version / hosting info etc. They usually don't upload own avatar and moreover don't fill account information settings. They aren't interested in this, they just want to get replies quickly, and then disappear completly

regards