ctech

Bitcoin Module fix bounty

So the Bitcoin Module does not work with 1.5x lots and lots of bugs, its the only bitcoin module that allows you to pay with bitcoin without opening an account with mtgos or others....

i am putting up a bounty of 10usd and i hope others will join me to make it worth while for someone to fix it

original author is xeros, and version 0.1-2 is posted at http://www.prestasho...e-free-bitcoin/

here are some notes i kept trying to fix some things (i am not a php guy)

to get rid of the 500 error change the line 287 in bitcon.php to

'total_to_pay' => Tools::displayPrice($params['total_to_pay'], $params['currencyObj'], false),

you to got to select (btc) as currency or bitcoin is not available for checkout....(why??)

tip, change your BTC currency symbol to mBTC and conversion rate to 10 (1BTC=100usd) to get around the decimal problem....

currency does not auto update, currency updates are feed from http://api.prestasho.../currencies.xml and BTC is not in the list, i send prestashop an email asking them to include it

last page in checkout blank address problem is cause by $BitcoinAddress not being inisialised. it suposde to be set by public function hookPaymentReturn($params) in bitcoin.php on line 268

bitcoin payments never validate and after spending hours looking into it i still dont have any idea how the validation logic works.....

it is somwhere in bitcoin.php line 155

else if (isset($_POST['btnAddPayment'])) { ///never gets set who is supposed to set it????

Db::getInstance()->Execute("INSERT INTO `" . _DB_PREFIX_ . "bitcoin_payments` ......

Awaiting Bitcoin payment email errors, the order status and transaction status links are broken

Edited by ctech (see edit history)
  • Like 1

Any Update Regarding the module mate ??

• Like 1

If you want to accept Bitcoin in Prestashop 1.4+1.5+1.6 contact me in MP

In order to accept Bitcoin as merchant you need to open an account with this Bitcoin trading platform (no need to give any personnal information or deposit any money)

Every time your receive a payment you can transfer your bitcoin to any BTC address free of charge.

I offer the installation and configuration for a resonnable price depending on your website.

Feel free to contact me for a quotation and links to website already using my module.

• Like 1