[FREE MODULE] Slide contact form

jeckyl

Hi,

this is a new free module to help you to upgrade your shop with best element to make better sales.

This module put a contact form on all page of your site with a nice animation of slide to give opportunity of your customers to contact you everywhere without leave the page where he want to buy something.

Download free prestashop module

ContactForm slider

Tested on :

• Prestashop 1.5
  • Prestashop 1.4
  • Prestashop 1.3
  • Prestashop 1.2
  • Like 5

umm m so unlucky..is it because my site is not in main domain

if you think it's just because your site is in sub folder is totally false becasue i'll create this module in all version of prestashop in subfolder.

error is during mail send and you can test it in mail.php file to see what happend.

<?php

include(dirname(__FILE__).'/../../config/config.inc.php');

include(dirname(__FILE__).'/../../init.php');

//declare our assets

$name = stripcslashes(Tools::getValue('name'));

$emailAddr = stripcslashes(Tools::getValue('email'));

$comment = stripcslashes(Tools::getValue('message'));

$subject = stripcslashes(Tools::getValue('subject'));

$to = Configuration::get('PS_SHOP_EMAIL');

$id_lang = Tools::getValue('id_lang');

$contactMessage =

"

$comment

Name: $name

IP: ".((version_compare(_PS_VERSION_, '1.3.0.0', '<'))?$_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR']:Tools::getRemoteAddr());

//send the email

if(Mail::Send($id_lang,

'contact',

$subject,

array(

'{message}' => nl2br($contactMessage),

'{email}' => $emailAddr,

),

$to,

null,

$emailAddr,

$name

))

echo('success'); //return success callback

?>

???

what do you want to put exactly what you have in the file i developped ?

do you think i can't open my file ?

if you want support i can make you a quote.

either wait if someone have the same problem.

Im using this nice contact form

I want to auto fill the name and email address of the users in this form . I dont want my users send me comment with an unreal name and..... . Can you modify the code so when sign in users use this module their name and email address be written already in this contact form?

• 1 month later...

Im using this nice contact form

I want to auto fill the name and email address of the users in this form . I dont want my users send me comment with an unreal name and..... . Can you modify the code so when sign in users use this module their name and email address be written already in this contact form?

Hi,

yes i can do it for you, contact me for a quote.

Hello,

Thanks for this module.

May you tell me please, how to make it work on the right side of screen? now default is left, but I can't see any options in code to change it.

thanks in advanced

Hi,

i think it's totazlly possibile to put this in the right side but i don't work on it and i never work on this free mopdule, if somle one can prupose a css it's fine.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

if you need to know this information you can use Firebug or developper mode in other browsers.

Well i used inspect element of chrome but it didn't worked for me :(

If i could know which class i have to target to resize then i would be very easy for me. You know i re-sized the contact form but i was not able to resize the contact button. i mean the width from the left side of the screen.

Edited by Cadfin (see edit history)

Hi,

if you need to know this information you can use Firebug or developper mode in other browsers.

Hey i have attached the screenshot and the code of css file i have changed. Please check it out and let me know

#med_contactable #contactable_inner {background-image:url(../img/contact.png);color:#FFF;background-color:#333;cursor:pointer;height:102px;left:0;margin-left:-5px;*margin-left:-5px;overflow:hidden;position:fixed;*position:absolute;text-indent:-100000px;top:102px;*margin-top:10px;width:44px;z-index:100000}
#med_contactable #contactForm {background-color:#333333;border:2px solid #FFF;color:#FFF;height:450px;left:0;margin-left:-400px;*margin-left:-434px;margin-top:-160px;font-family: georgia;overflow:hidden;padding-left:30px;position:fixed;top:200px;width:240px;*width:394px;z-index:99}
#med_contactable form#contactForm input, textarea {background:#FFF none repeat scroll 0 0;outline-style:none;outline-width:medium;width:200px;padding:5px;border:1px solid #dfdfdf;font-family: georgia;font-size:1em;margin-bottom:10px}
#med_contactable form#contactForm .submit {background: #F5410F none repeat scroll 0 0;outline-style:none;outline-width:medium;width:200px;padding:5px;border:3px solid #F52D0F;outline-color:-moz-use-text-color;font-family: georgia;font-size:1em;cursor:pointer;color:#FFF;text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bolder;font-family:Helvetica;margin-top:10px}
#med_contactable form#contactForm p {width:200px;font-size:1em}
#med_contactable form#contactForm .disclaimer {*margin-left:20px}
#med_contactable #contactForm .red {color: #F5410F}
#med_contactable #overlay {background-color:#666;display:none;height:100%;left:0;margin:0;padding:0;position:absolute;top:0;width:100%;z-index:0}
#med_contactable form#contactForm .error {background-color: #EDBE9C;border-color:#900}
#med_contactable #name.error, #med_contactable #email.error, #med_contactable #comment.error {background-color: #EDBE9C}
#med_contactable form#contactForm label{*margin-left:20px}
#med_contactable form#contactForm #loading {background: url(../img/ajax-loader.gif) no-repeat;width:55px;height:55px;margin: 100px auto;display:none}
#med_contactable #callback {font-family: georgia;font-size:1.1em;color: #FFF;width:325px;margin: 100px auto;display:none}
#med_contactable .holder {margin:0 auto;*margin-left:20px;padding-top:20px}
#med_contactable form#contactForm label.error{padding:0;border:none}
#med_contactable form#contactForm p.thanks{font-size:.7em;text-align:center;width:auto}

Screenshot:

Untitled.jpg

As you may see the contact button is not getting repositioned. Please help.

Regards

Edited by Cadfin (see edit history)

It is possible to add some extra fileds?, like phone number or adress? If yes how?

Thank you in advance.

Hi,

yes it's possible but if you don't know i can give you a quote after your brief on what you want exactly.

Hi,

yes it's possible but if you don't know i can give you a quote after your brief on what you want exactly.

I know how to put an code if i have it, just dont know the code and in wich file must to put.

I have the modul and maked some change to him, tryed to make some add but did not managed, i think must modify not just the . tpl file.

Want to put the phone area there, after the email adress.

Thank you.

I doin't undertand you know how to modify or not ? and you want a quote or not ?

Sorry, i dont understud what you mean about "if i need quote".

I need the code and in wich file need to put.

If quote mean "help", yes i need.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I have installed it in my prestashop 1.5.2.0 and it worked. Can you guide me to add two extra fields "Phone" and "Address" over it? Thanks in advance!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

in settings I get this module Add feedback form

Thanks for installing this module on your website.

Simply add a feedback form on your shop

Offered by Mediacom87, which helps you develop your e-commerce site.

and when I try to send the message leaves the message I'm sorry, but your message could not be sent, try again later

someone can support me to edit

• 3 weeks later...

Hello

Thank you very much for the module.

I have prestashop 1.5.6.0 and its working very well.

I need help with one thing. How can i change the text "Contact" to swedish "kontakta oss"

See my image attacht

post-718236-0-58327500-1391589235_thumb.png

To change the text "Contact" to swedish "kontakta oss" you need to modify contact.png in module.

I have the same problem with large image viewer, if someone know how to fix this, please post it here.

It seems that many people have same problem. I wrote on developers website about it and thats the answer he got me:

Hi,

sorry but i 've no time to search why this free module is in error on 2 version of Prestashop (1.5.6.1 and 1.5.6.2).
Of course if any developper take a solution i put it directly here.

So we can only count on someone else will to look into that.

Edited by emvoo (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Congratulations for this module, i have a problem hope you acn help me, i will attached screenshot,

screenshot.jpg

Hi,

the problem come from you css rules on your shop.

Is it necessary to keep your credit option after installing your module?

Hi,

Of Course it's a free module.

Thanks you so much for this module 

BUT!!!! Please i don't Understand the code Flow . OMG who did this COMPLEXXXXXXXXXXXXX coding 

My problem is adding extra field like Phone

tried and tired PLEASE help me out developer.

Hi,

you need to modify some elements in code of the module in php file and js file.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

hi  ....iam jhon i have one  problem in presteshop module.....i.e email med_contactable .....its show's  front end design and details but mail is not goining ..........please help me...with code 

• 4 months later...

I tried to install this module. Works fine, but where can I find the settings for the recipients emailadress? I can't find it in 'configure module'?  Unfortunately, I don't have access to the ftp server of the website so I can not edit anything besides module configurations

I tried to install this module. Works fine, but where can I find the settings for the recipients emailadress? I can't find it in 'configure module'?  Unfortunately, I don't have access to the ftp server of the website so I can not edit anything besides module configurations

tis free module use the deafult shop email you define when you install it.

Cahnge this cofiguration in your shop to chnage it in this module.