Introducing our new free social count module by Tree Theme. This module focus on sharing content using the most popular social networks, no add this or sharethis links with 100s of sites just a very simple social module, free for prestashop.

Download here for free

socialcount_1a_w.jpg

This module has two options:

Footer Social Icons & Product Page Social Share

From within the admin you can select which social icons you want to include:

• Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Google Plus
  • RSS
  • Pinterest
  • Youtube
  • Vimeo
Once you have that selected you can configure how they look, keep the default colours or switch them out to something that suits your site. Display them horizontal or vertical with or without text the options are upto you!

socialcount_3_w.jpg

Once your footer is all configured you can then set your product page layout. What makes this so special?

Well you can include your own twitter name in the tweets, a site wide hash tag that suits your niche inlcude product names or exclude them from shares. Display icons or keep them as text again what you can and can't do is down to you!

socicount_1_w.jpg

socialcount_4_w.jpg

This module is documented and supported download here for free

Or have a play and see it in action here:

http://playground.treetheme.com

http://playground.tr...e.com/storedemo

demo@treetheme.com

demo12345

Edited by cocothecat (see edit history)
  • Like 2

Hey,

Looks cool. Easy to setup and looks good in the layout.

I think there is a bug, Whenever I update the settings - the YouTube link is forced to change to whatever Google+ link is. Even if I leave YouTube link empty it changes.

Fix: In the socialcount.php file edit line 113 from:

Configuration::updateValue('socialcount_youtube', ((Tools::getValue('gplus_url') != '') ? Tools::getValue('gplus_url'): '')); 

To:

Configuration::updateValue('socialcount_youtube', ((Tools::getValue('youtube_url') != '') ? Tools::getValue('youtube_url'): ''));

Aside to that, could you add few features:

1. Able to change the icons for every link.
  2. Option to hook it to two or more places with different button sizes/styles?
  3. Option to add a new link (other social media that is not currently does not exist in the list).
  4. Option to add Print button and Bookmark button.

Thanks for the share.

Edited by kingsinnersoul (see edit history)
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I've tried to integrate the module in my shop. I'm using a custom theme. Can you please suggest me how can I put that in the bottom where my theme maker has put the social networking module. The website is allworldfurniture.com

I've tried to add to add the module in the test website but it shows in the bottom of the page rather than that position. I've tried to unhooking from other modules and hook the way the previous module is but it didn't work and the style of the module is getting changed. you can see that in test[dot]allworldfurniture.com

Edited by J.Sahu (see edit history)

I've tried to integrate the module in my shop. I'm using a custom theme. Can you please suggest me how can I put that in the bottom where my theme maker has put the social networking module. The website is allworldfurniture.com

I've tried to add to add the module in the test website but it shows in the bottom of the page rather than that position. I've tried to unhooking from other modules and hook the way the previous module is but it didn't work and the style of the module is getting changed. you can see that in test[dot]allworldfurniture.com

Although I try not to support custom modifications as any alterations you do to the theme is down to you. Here is a quick fix you can try:

Change line 266 socialcount.css

#social_count_footer {

clear: none;

float: left;

padding: 0;

margin-top: 15px;

}

and to hide title add

#social_count_footer h4 {

display: none;

}

• Like 1

Thank You cocothecat for the help. It worked for me. I really appreciate your help. I have knowledge of CSS but I was wondering since some days that how can I fix it but you fixed it very quickly thank you. I'm really inspired by you to learn more.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hi 

I can see icons on Firefox, think there could be possible conflict with Font Awesome icon font  your theme is

using. So you could try to edit css of socialcount module by adding #social_count_footer.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Hi,

Good module, but I have one question. In the pictures I see that the icons color is diferente but on backoffice if you change color of one icon they change all.

It is possible to change one by one from backoffice or It is neccesary to change the tpl and css creating new classes?

Thanks.

Edited by dulantziko (see edit history)

Hi

Sorry but right now there is no option of changing colors for each social network. You can put option of color

style to default and then adjust color in modules css file. File is in src folder socialcount.css lines 241-248.