RRP/List Price Field.

Helloo,

I noticed that there is not a field in back office to set the list price or RRP of a product. This is actually an important feature (for me) because a lot of pricing will be based on list price minus x.

It is also useful for the customer to see the list price alongside the actual selling price to gauge the discount.

I have had a look on the forums, and discovered others requesting the same thing. I also found a quite a few old modules which do not see the support he latest version of PrestaShop.

If anyone knows of an up-to date module which would add this functionality or another way I could achieve this that would be great!

Thank you

• 3 months later...

I found a module that does this by PLUGINZ 29.90 euros:

http://www.en.plugin...tail-price-rrp/

I cant find any reference to PLUGINZ so I risked it.

The short answer is that it "DOESNT WORK ON MY HOSTING CONFIGURATION"

or that's what they have concluded.

SO I'm left with a module that is a DUD. NOOOOOT HAPPY.

You want the long answer? My PS1.5.4.1 was installed off a script so I had a weird prefix (cla_ not ps_) in my database. Once we figured that out, it at least installed but then I got a white page of death trying to load their module. They blamed my PS install and wanted me to re-install the whole lot (read HEADACHE and HOUUUUURS). I had to figure their mistake out myself!

Their module tripped up with:

$rrp = Tools::getValue('rrp')[$i];

on Line 80 of AdminRRPController.php

Im not a coder, but snooped and tried which actually loaded the page.

$rrp = Tools::getValue('rrp',$i);

However, then when editing the values, and pressing submit, I got a further error in

79. 						$rrp = Tools::getValue('rrp',$i);
81. 						$sql='UPDATE `cla_product_shop` SET `recommended_retail_price`='.$rrp.' where `price` = '.$p_price.'';
[color=#F20000][b]82. 						$query_result = Db::getInstance()->ExecuteS($sql);[/b][/color]
[color=#F20000][b]

[/b][/color]

I have no idea, unfortunately,

Initially they blamed my PS installation, and said I had to re-install. Then they blame my server configuration.

Anyone know how to change my configuration so it could work?

The guys at PLUGINZ sure are not helpful.

I WANT A REFUND!

No happy.

Nik

Edited by nikmagnus (see edit history)