PresTeamShop

[MODULE] One Page Checkout PS - Quick and easy purchase on single page

one-page-checkout-prestashop.jpg

Now the register and form of make purchases in PrestaShop not be easier using the new system of buying in one step "One Page Checkout PS", with which you can let your customers save valuable time when completing a purchase, and your store to encourage the sale of new customers, saving the extensive steps registration / identification before the purchase, specification of address ... etc, and all on one page!

Support templates RESPONSIVE.

Major benefits:

• Simplifying the steps to complete the purchase.
  • View shipping prices without previous registration by province of destination.
  • Reduction cart abandonment rate.

Reducing the steps to purchase, on a single page your customers can:

• Enter your registration information and shipping
  • Select method of shipping.
  • Select method of payment.
  • Display order summary: Summary of what you want to buy, apply coupons, change quantities or remove products.
  • Update information for AJAX, without annoying page reloads.

Configuration options:

• Possibility to select the fields required for registration with a few clicks.
  • Option Ship to Pay
  • Show or hide totals order summary.
  • Change easily the icons payment methods.

In the demo you can interact with the module and see the other options it brings to you!

SUPPORT ANY VERSION "1.5.X 1.6.X & 1.7.X PrestaShop"!

DEMO: https://onepagecheckoutps.presteamshop.com/demo/index.html

Price and more info HERE

We accept any kind of suggestion or idea that can help and improve this module.

Your questions will be done in this same thread, PM (Private Message) or by placing a contact in our store HERE.

See other post the comments of our customer in spanish:
http://www.prestasho...una-sola-pagina

post-177112-0-63647600-1505843492_thumb.png

post-177112-0-45239100-1505843500_thumb.png

post-177112-0-21046400-1505843506_thumb.png

post-177112-0-04091500-1505843515_thumb.png

post-177112-0-63621900-1505843521_thumb.png

post-177112-0-35111000-1505843532_thumb.png

post-177112-0-85140400-1505843537_thumb.png

Edited by PresTeamShop.com (see edit history)

Dear customers,

New version our module One Page Checkout PS :

CHANGELOG:

PrestaShop 1.4

V1.6.2 (25/05/2013)

- [FIX] Error when trying to sort the fields in the register.

- [ADD] Support for module "transferenciabancaria" discount.

- [ADD] Support for module "iDeal".

- [ADD] If there are no states available for a country, this field is no longer displayed on the registration form.

- [MOD] CSS improvements for greater compatibility with more templates.

- [MOD] Now the order summary is always visible, so it is not possible to order.

PrestaShop 1.5

V1.2.6 (25/05/2013)

- [FIX] Entering a discount code, the order summary will be out of position.

- [ADD] Support for module "transferenciabancaria" discount.

- [ADD] Support for module "iDeal".

- [ADD] If there are no states available for a country, this field is no longer displayed on the registration form.

- [MOD] CSS improvements for greater compatibility with more templates.

- [MOD] Now the order summary is always visible, so it is not possible to order.

Now available for download.

Best regards.

I would advise a bit of caution with implementing this module at least for professional users for the following reasons:

• There is no English implementation guide or instruction what so ever and the 1.5 and 1.4 modules are zipped togehter so it was not trivial how the installation was going to be made
  • The support have been rather cryptic and scarce according to my standards. Additionally among the first requests from the module provider was to have full access to BO and to ftp domain, which does not feel completely serious to offer to a “stranger” on a live shop.
  • The module translations are not located where you expect them to be in the BO translations
  • The css override does not seem to follow standard procedure
  • Some field/content settings which should be possible to set in the module configuration does not seem to work (at least not on my) installation.
  • An inquiry concerning how this module impact google analytics goal and funnel has been left unanswered until this point

The module front office seems ok, but for payfor module i think many customers would expect more plug-and-play.

• Like 2

I would advise a bit of caution with implementing this module at least for professional users for the following reasons:

• There is no English implementation guide or instruction what so ever and the 1.5 and 1.4 modules are zipped togehter so it was not trivial how the installation was going to be made
  • The support have been rather cryptic and scarce according to my standards. Additionally among the first requests from the module provider was to have full access to BO and to ftp domain, which does not feel completely serious to offer to a “stranger” on a live shop.
  • The module translations are not located where you expect them to be in the BO translations
  • The css override does not seem to follow standard procedure
  • Some field/content settings which should be possible to set in the module configuration does not seem to work (at least not on my) installation.
  • An inquiry concerning how this module impact google analytics goal and funnel has been left unanswered until this point

The module front office seems ok, but for payfor module i think many customers would expect more plug-and-play.

We see that you are looking at and touching on the module always problems and our service.

I ask you please remove our module your store, let us know, and we will refund your money.

We do not like working with people such as you, always seeing problems and negative.

We always make available to help, but you do not expect, and do not understand. You do not have an attitude to be helped.

Our module has over 100 licenses sold in two months, and this means it works, like and professional.

Best regards.

Hello, I don´t know the person who wrote the critical post above. Our bikini shop is www.goiuri.com.

We have purchased to Presteamshop the checkout and the filter. And we ordered them the best and most professional zoom that exists in Prestashop. Everything quickly, effective and cheap.

I can only speak well of their professionality and customer service.

I´m puzzled by what was said by Macmaster and I trust in Presteamshop. They always have helped us kindly when we needed.

Hello, I don´t know the person who wrote the critical post above. Our bikini shop is www.goiuri.com.

We have purchased to Presteamshop the checkout and the filter. And we ordered them the best and most professional zoom that exists in Prestashop. Everything quickly, effective and cheap.

I can only speak well of their professionality and customer service.

I´m puzzled by what was said by Macmaster and I trust in Presteamshop. They always have helped us kindly when we needed.

I am very happy for you! Congratulations!

It is great to see that you also have their module for one-page-checkout installed. Then you might be able to help me with some annoying issues. Hopefully it is simple errors form my side:

• Vital fields can not be translated (“first name”, “last name”, “address” etc etc) – They do not seem to be available for translation in BO, which I had expected. Additonally any intervention with the tab “Fields Register” render in Fatal error (FieldClass->description är tom för standardspråk.)

• Only few fields settings “active” and “required” seems possible to customize. Most interventions will cause “Fatal error (FieldClass->description är tom för standardspråk.)” which means description is empty for standard language.

I was unwise to install this module on a live store since I had expected it to be much plug and play that would only render me few hours down-time.

This is the 4 days and it is still not operational and frustration is building up when support continuously are made in 3 word sentences. Perhaps their support in Spanish is impeccable.

• Like 1

Thank you Mac.

Have you tried to install the last versión of the module?

You must go to your account and download the last version of the module.

Delete the old one and upload the new one.

My first language is basque, very diferent than english or spanish. I know that sometimes if you speak a diferent language that you use to do, there can be many misunderstandings.

Their support in spanish is impecable, and in english it should be, but if it isn´t be, patient, because people of pressteamshop are polit people.

Excuse my poor english.

I do not know what you mean with "last" version. However, this version is from last Friday so it is not very old. Additionally, I am a bit old school because i think that modules should not be released until they are properly tested and works ok (atleast when it comes to payfor modules).

This ongoing process of releasing new versions as a way to push problems forward i do not like at all.

But could you please explain where the translation is supposed to happen? In the BO translation or in Fields Register? I mean how can i even know if this module is working or not, when there is no instructions and no adeuate english customer support?

Edited by MacMaster (see edit history)

I do not know what you mean with "last" version. However, this version is from last Friday so it is not very old. Additionally, I am a bit old school because i think that modules should not be released until they are properly tested and works ok (atleast when it comes to payfor modules).

This ongoing process of releasing new versions as a way to push problems forward i do not like at all.

But could you please explain where the translation is supposed to happen? In the BO translation or in Fields Register? I mean how can i even know if this module is working or not, when there is no instructions and no adeuate english customer support?

Never a module is 100% correct. There are always things that can go wrong, and the module might not work well in all stores because each store is different. In this case, if we support, but it's hard to help, if the client does not even try and always against.

The problem with the record fields was reported doing little and so they released the new version. This is a very complex module and that is why they often do versions, since each version we make it compatible with more and more shops, as it is a very new module.

Download the latest version, upload it to your store, and get ready to translate this "register fields" you can not with the current version.

Best regards.

Never a module is 100% correct. There are always things that can go wrong, and the module might not work well in all stores because each store is different. In this case, if we support, but it's hard to help, if the client does not even try and always against.

The problem with the record fields was reported doing little and so they released the new version. This is a very complex module and that is why they often do versions, since each version we make it compatible with more and more shops, as it is a very new module.

Download the latest version, upload it to your store, and get ready to translate this "register fields" you can not with the current version.

Best regards.

Please clarify:

1. You have released a new version since last Friday? (Which your totally independent and happy customer josebaliz had been informed about, but which you have forgot to tell me about until now)
  2. Additionally you have 100 customers who for the last 2 months have had modules where the translation have not been working?
  3. All the customization etc that I have made and time I put in so far will that be lost? Or will it be possible to do this upgrade without losing all the work?

Please clarify:

1. You have released a new version since last Friday? (Which your totally independent and happy customer josebaliz had been informed about, but which you have forgot to tell me about until now)
  2. Additionally you have 100 customers who for the last 2 months have had modules where the translation have not been working?
  3. All the customization etc that I have made and time I put in so far will that be lost? Or will it be possible to do this upgrade without losing all the work?

1. The version was release in "V1.6.2 (25/05/2013)".

2. The only problem was the version 1.6.1, not backward.

3. Download latest version and just upload&replace the file "/onepagecheckoutps/js/onepagecheckoutps_back.js" this file have the solution to your problem.

Best regards.

I downloaded the new release. I uploaded the nepagecheckoutps_back.js in the folder mentioned and the error is the same:

• No translations can be made
  • No changes to fields can be made
  • All interventions give the error message: Fatal error (FieldClass->description är tom för standardspråk.)

Additionally if i look at the nepagecheckoutps_back.js in your pack it say that it has not been changed since March 13th. This is of cause ok if you make a role back, so to speak. However, please verify that the new release really have the correct nepagecheckoutps_back.js file.

Hello,

I am another customer of Presteamshop, we are an ecommerce service provider and we have installed in our three last stores. the last one was in PS 1.5.3 and it works well.

About your complaints:

- Translations: go to Localization/Translations/modules translations and select the language and find "onepagecheoutps". Maybe you do not find the translation because you are searching it in your template translations, and it should be in "default", first time it happened to me.

- About to give access to FTP and BO access, always I have worked with a module developer I have grant free access to our shops, but always first to our pre production environment , then once you have checked it is ok then put it in the live shop.

- This is an advanced module that sometimes, depending on the customization of the shop, needs some adjustments, so be patient, I think it is a question of time usually, but if you do not have a pre production installation it may be very risky to do this changes and stressing.

- About analytics, we set funnels for all the shops we develop and works perfectly in all the shops.

Edited by Daniel Vazquez (see edit history)

I downloaded the new release. I uploaded the nepagecheckoutps_back.js in the folder mentioned and the error is the same:

• No translations can be made
  • No changes to fields can be made
  • All interventions give the error message: Fatal error (FieldClass->description är tom för standardspråk.)

Additionally if i look at the nepagecheckoutps_back.js in your pack it say that it has not been changed since March 13th. This is of cause ok if you make a role back, so to speak. However, please verify that the new release really have the correct nepagecheckoutps_back.js file.

Download file from here: www.presteamshop.com/onepagecheckoutps_back.js

PD: Remember remove cache of browser when you upload the file.

Best regards.

You are wrong Macmaster, I´m not "totally independent and happy customer"; like a good basque I´m "totally independentist and happy customer.

Best regards.

• Like 1

Hello,

About your complaints:

- Translations: go to Localization/Translations/modules translations and select the language and find "onepagecheoutps". Maybe you do not find the translation because you are searching it in your template translations, and it should be in "default", first time it happened to me.

- About analytics, we set funnels for all the shops we develop and works perfectly in all the shops.

• This is what i do not think make sense. I find part of the onepagecheckout translation in the related section in BO translation such as terms and condition and the product and pcs and VAT etc. However all the translation related to the fields(such as first name, last name, address, company etc etc…. is not available anywhere.
  • I have uploaded the new js file and set ps to no cash, and refresh and even emptied browser history but it still does not work.
  • Can you please present me with the typical goal and funnel for the one page checkout. I have tried the classical way (post #2 in this http://www.prestasho...ogle-analytics/). Additionally I have tried to trace purchases through the flow module to figure it out and used different versions of
    • /product
    • /orderopc
    • /payment
    • /order/step0.html

Edited by MacMaster (see edit history)

Hello MacMaster,

Have you used the options inside the module?. One of these options is "registry fields", there you can edit the fields you say.

On the other hand, I think this module allows you to set a lot of customizations, but almost all of them are inside the module configuration.

About the funnel I am not the person who do this in Google Analytics, it is my partner, so I can not tell you how to do it, but we have done it for three shops at least and we have all the funnels correctly configurated, I see the reports for all of them.

Maybe you need some professional who can configure it for you. But as I know, the "order confirmation" TPL after a purchase is the final confirmation you have in the funnel, and I do not see this TPL in your message.

I hope it can help you.

Edited by Daniel Vazquez (see edit history)

I am sad to say that I can only confirm my doubts about this module clearly stated in earlier posting (http://www.prestashop.com/forums/index.php?/topic/244543-module-one-page-checkout-ps-quick-and-easy-purchase-on-single-page/page__view__findpost__p__1245362)

Before buying this module I was considering manually adopting the built in one-page-checkout that comes with prestashop but I thought this pay for module would be the faster and smoother option forward.

Considering the time spent and that this module still is not operational I would likely have been better off adopting the free module.

I will continue a while more to install this paid module, if it does not work out I hope they keep their promise to refund my money after uninstalling.

Concerning the “happy customers” who have so happily endorsed this module it can be interesting to know that up until this point that is the only thing they do on this forum (endorsing this module, in both the English and Spanish section……).

hi MacMaster,

Thanks for this kind words. We have tried to help you and the only thing you say is "Concerning the “happy customers” who have so happily endorsed this module it can be interesting to know that up until this point that is the only thing they do on this forum (endorsing this module, in both the English and Spanish section……)"

I think I do not have anything else more to say, because your words speak by yourself. We only have tried to help you.

Next time try to say "thank you", it does not hurt.

I have now uninstalled the module, please refund my money as previously promised

I have now uninstalled the module, please refund my money as previously promised

Refund done​​.

Best regards.

@ Macmaster,

I think the problem is on your side, support and modules are just great.

I have two other modules and all are install and go, no hard things to config just easy setup.

And if you want support then it is normal that the developer ask you some login details to solve the problems.

If you do not want that developer see all off your store then you can set this in BO when creating a account for a developer and give only access to things you want him to see.

But it is almost impossible to solve problems if you do not give FTP or BO access, if it is a css problem then they can fix it and give you the solution so that you can edit your files yourself.

But not screaming and bad comment when you do not have given the developer the chance to fix the problems for you.

ysco..

Edited by ysco (see edit history)
  • Like 1

If I use prestashop 1.5 and 1.4 I need buy two module versions?

Dear customer,

For each store you have you need to have a license. You only need a license if you have Multi-Store in PrestaShop 1.5.

2 Licenses - 30% Discount

3 Licenses - 35% Discount

4 Licenses - 40% Discount

5 Licenses - 45% Discount

6 Licenses or more - 50% Discount

Best regards.

I really dont understand people like MacMaster especially that with this module you dont need any special prestashop knowlege, just install, make a basic configuration and use.

I think the module is really great, works fine and is very customisable.

Its a big thing, great work and fantastic result.

My client is happy, I was get paid so what should I need more ;)

Good work PresTeamShop!

• Like 1

I don't know what MacMaster's issues are but this a great module with superb support. Its easily one of the best PrestaShop modules I have used and definitely the best One Page Checkout module. Definitely a huge improvement over Prestashop's default checkout options.

• Like 1

Dear customers,

We bring a very important new feature! Now our module supports templates RESPONSIVE!

CHANGELOG:

PrestaShop 1.4

V1.6.3 (21/06/2013)

- [ADD] Support RESPONSIVE templates. It adapts to any template width and screen.

- [ADD] Support payment method "paynl" and "bbva".

- [FIX] Validation of passwords to try to confirm the order.

- [MOD] Application of several small improvements.

V1.6.4 (24/06/2013)

- [ADD] Support the shipping method module "Nacex".

- [ADD] Support for module "PaypalPro".

- [ADD] Support for module "Check_Vat".

PrestaShop 1.5

V1.2.7 (21/06/2013)

- [ADD] Support RESPONSIVE templates. It adapts to any template width and screen.

- [ADD] Support payment method "paynl" and "bbva".

- [FIX] Validation of passwords to try to confirm the order.

- [MOD] Application of several small improvements.

V1.2.8 (24/06/2013)

- [ADD] Support the shipping method module "Nacex".

- [ADD] Support for module "PaypalPro".

- [ADD] Support for module "Check_Vat".

Best regards.

Best regards.

Im unable to download the newst version.

Can you help ?

Im unable to download the newst version.

Can you help ?

Dear customer,

Go to your account in our store and click in the option "Download update modules" and use your number license for the download. If you have problem again, contact us in our store :)

Best regards.

CHANGELOG:

PrestaShop 1.4

V1.6.5 (08/07/2013)

- [FIX] Problem in compatibility made to the module "Nacex".

- [FIX] Fixes orthographic in Spanish translation.

- [FIX] Always showed the default transport, not previously selected.

- [MOD] When the module is installed in a store with a non-supported language, English language is installed by default.

PrestaShop 1.5

V1.2.9 (08/07/2013)

- [FIX] Does not save the settings of the color change module.

- [FIX] Problem in compatibility made to the module "Nacex".

- [FIX] Fixes orthographic in Spanish translation.

- [FIX] When clicking to add the discount code shown in the summary of cart, did not put the correct code.

- [ADD] Support payment module "DiscountedBW".

- [MOD] When the module is installed in a store with a non-supported language, English language is installed by default.

Best regards.

CHANGELOG:

PrestaShop 1.4

V1.6.6 (31/07/2013)

- [FIX] Not shown in alphabetical order of the countries states.

- [ADD] Support payment method "Paypal with Fee".

PrestaShop 1.5

V1.3.0 (31/07/2013)

- [FIX] Failed to put new delivery address if previously already existed.

- [FIX] Not shown in alphabetical order of countries states.

- [ADD] Support payment module "CodFee".

Best regards.

CHANGELOG:

PrestaShop 1.4

V1.6.7 (27/08/2013)

- [MOD] Improved design of loading ajax in the steps.

- [ADD] Option to confirm the email address at the time of registration.

- [ADD] Support Last Minute OPC module.

PrestaShop 1.5

V1.3.1 (27/08/2013)

- [MOD] Improved design of loading ajax in the steps.

- [ADD] Option to confirm the email address at the time of registration.

- [ADD] Support Last Minute OPC module.

Best regards.

CHANGELOG:

PrestaShop 1.5

V1.3.2 (04/09/2013)
- [ADD] Support for version 1.5.5 of PrestaShop.
- [ADD] Support payment module "PaypalUSA".
- [FIX] Problem when trying checkout if you use the module VAT Number.

Best regards.

Hello,

We are designing a website, and we decide to chose your Prestashop module but there is something which isn't running as we want.

Your module has written this :

" For the installation is complete, you must do the following steps:

- Copy the file "FrontController.php" from folder "modules/onepagecheckoutps/public/override/classes/" to shop folder "/override/classes/".
- Copy the file "ParentOrderController.php" from folder "modules/onepagecheckoutps/public/override/controllers/" to shop folder "/override/controllers/".
- Copy the file "order-opc.php" from folder "modules/onepagecheckoutps/public/" to shop folder root "/".This file should be replaced without problems.

Note:
If the files already exist in the shop folder , you must merge the code of both files.
Ask your developer staff do it for you, or you can contact us and we do this work for you
"

We tried to do these things but nothing has changed. Besides, it's written this : "One Page Checkout PrestaShop - You must copy the folder "public/override/" at the root of your store "/override/"."

Can you help us to see where we have to put our files please? But you said in this post, that we just have to install the module and configurate it :/

Thank you in advance, I look forward to hearing from you,

Best regards

Bénédicte

Hello,

We are designing a website, and we decide to chose your Prestashop module but there is something which isn't running as we want.

Your module has written this :

" For the installation is complete, you must do the following steps:

- Copy the file "FrontController.php" from folder "modules/onepagecheckoutps/public/override/classes/" to shop folder "/override/classes/".

- Copy the file "ParentOrderController.php" from folder "modules/onepagecheckoutps/public/override/controllers/" to shop folder "/override/controllers/".

- Copy the file "order-opc.php" from folder "modules/onepagecheckoutps/public/" to shop folder root "/".This file should be replaced without problems.

Note:

If the files already exist in the shop folder , you must merge the code of both files.

Ask your developer staff do it for you, or you can contact us and we do this work for you "

We tried to do these things but nothing has changed. Besides, it's written this : "One Page Checkout PrestaShop - You must copy the folder "public/override/" at the root of your store "/override/"."

Can you help us to see where we have to put our files please? But you said in this post, that we just have to install the module and configurate it :/

Thank you in advance, I look forward to hearing from you,

Best regards

Bénédicte

Dear customer,

Later we will reply your contact form. We were outside and newly arrived on this day and therefore we do not reply earlier.

Please be patient, do not write by all means.

Best regards.

Its working great for me and the support is very proffesional and speedy.

• Like 1

Where do i get the activtion code so i can start using your module?

• Like 1

Dear customer,

Sorry for the delay, but licensing approvals for purchases from PrestaShop Addons are manually and so it takes a little longer.

Best regards.

I'm having the same problem. I'm very confused with this module and especially with the support. I so much liked the module in the demo shop and in screenshots, that is why I decided to buy it. I installed the module in my BO, but now I can't get through the registration process. I haven't received any license number either. I didn't find any information on the Presteamshop.com website regarding the installation, registration process or license code.

I contacted the customer service and they told me I should ask my webhosting provider to activate CURL on the server for my webhosting. Does anyone know what it's good for and why it is needed for the module to work? (Never needed anything like that for any other module.) I've asked Presteamshop, but I'm afraid that due to the language barrier I won't receive a satisfying answer. I really don't know what to do.

And reading the posts here didn't help much either. I can't tell if MacMaster's problems were relevant (to me they seemed to be and he asked politely), however, the reply from the team was not to the point. It could have helped others if they had replied adequately. 

I'm gonna update my post as soon as I move on with this. Hopefully it helpes someone in case of a similar problem. 

Dear customer (mouse1),

We have already talked to you about this, what happens is that in order to register the module with us need to have activated the function CURL on your server, otherwise we would have to make a manual installation by accessing your server.

CURL functionality in 90% of the servers is active, since it is necessary to establish communication between sites. What you should do is contact your server to activate this functionality, if not possible, send us access to your server and store to proceed with the installation manual.

We hope that now you will be more clear.

Best regards.

• Like 1

Dear customer (mouse1),

We have already talked to you about this, what happens is that in order to register the module with us need to have activated the function CURL on your server, otherwise we would have to make a manual installation by accessing your server.

CURL functionality in 90% of the servers is active, since it is necessary to establish communication between sites. What you should do is contact your server to activate this functionality, if not possible, send us access to your server and store to proceed with the installation manual.

We hope that now you will be more clear.

Best regards.

Thank you for your prompt answer. I was only told very briefly about activating CURL, but no one explained more in our previous conversation and there is no information on your website, so it's kinda confusing. I'm glad you visit this forum to provide more info. Now it's the night time here, so tommorow I will ask my provider to activate CURL. I will update once done. Thank you. Best regards, Jana  

• Like 1

UPDATE: My webhosting provider activated CURL for me, then the registration worked like a charm. After a couple of minutes I received my license number. I inserted the number in the license field in my module in BO and there we go, module is working and it looks amazing in both BO and FO. I will only need to make some css changes to fit my layout. I'm also gonna place some test orders and do some translations. I will post again when done. I still think that it would be nice if Presteamshop had some FAQ on their website or in confirmation e-mails so that customers do not need to ask or panic for no reason, it's just lack of information. But anyway, thank you for this module, it looks really great. I actually think it's the best one page checkout solution for Prestashop. Best regards, Jana  

• Like 1

UPDATE ON TRANSLATION: 

Some translations can be done directly in the module on the Fields Register tab. Others can't and they are not even in the usual BO translation (Localization - Translations - Module translations). What I had to do for my language was that I copied the en.php file from the modules/onepagecheckoutps/translations folder into the same folder and changed its name to my language, so now I have a new file in the modules/onepagecheckoutps/translations folder called cs.php. I translated all lines into my language and it works. I struggled with the translation of PayPal payment. I had to remove my old PayPal module and download + install a new PayPal payment module modified for Czech localization (http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/197647-paypal-pro-prestashop-15-%E2%80%93-kompletni-ceska-lokalizace/). Now it works perfectly. However, I still can't figure out about translating bubbles appearing in address fields when not filled in. Would anyone know how this can be done? 

Dear customer,

To translate the bubbles should go the path "modules / onepagecheckoutps / js / lib / ValidationEngine / languages​​" by FTP and copy the file "jquery.validationEngine-en.js" and paste changing the name by ISO code, so "jquery.ValidationEngine-cs.js" then with the new file, you can enter with any editor and change the translations, respecting the code.

I hope I've helped.

Best regards.

• Like 1

Dear customer,

To translate the bubbles should go the path "modules / onepagecheckoutps / js / lib / ValidationEngine / languages​​" by FTP and copy the file "jquery.validationEngine-en.js" and paste changing the name by ISO code, so "jquery.ValidationEngine-cs.js" then with the new file, you can enter with any editor and change the translations, respecting the code.

I hope I've helped.

Best regards.

PERFECT! Thank you, it works. 

Hi,

I buy this module and it works, but in the checkout page i can see this message:

Notice: Undefined property: ParentOrderController::$isLogged in /var/www/virtual/picholi.com/html/tienda/controllers/front/ParentOrderController.php on line 359

Can you help me about this

thank you

post-58133-0-66617000-1382871728_thumb.jpg

Dear customer,

This is not a problem of our module, just a warning the same prestashop to hide this message do the following:

Enter FTP and go to the path that says the warning, download the file and open it to edit it on the line 359 you will see this
'isLogged' => $this->isLogged,
replace it with this
'isLogged' => @$this->isLogged,
 and it ready.

Best regards.

Hi,

ok i have done it and it works.

I have another thing  i thing you speak spanish do you have a forum in spanish or an email to make questions in spanish, because i have another think that not works good.

Awating.

Hi,

ok i have done it and it works.

I have another thing  i thing you speak spanish do you have a forum in spanish or an email to make questions in spanish, because i have another think that not works good.

Awating.

Ok Sr, contact us by here

Hi All, from the Netherlands.

We bought the onepagecheckout of presteamshop.com. We are really really happy with the module! Actually the team has done some changes to the module which suite our needs more and now it looks really wonderfull. Really great improve. 

Also we are very statisfied with the support! Always helpfull and quick respons!! Many thanks. Keep going on this way!

Wij hebben voor onze website deze module aangeschaft en het heeft onze webshop zeer goed verbeterd! Het team stond ons goed bij en waren altijd beschikbaar!

check: http://islamitischekleding.nl

Hi,

I am a french user of this module, and all is working perfectly. Fast support and easy explanations.

Not complicated to use, personnalisation in few clics. The better way for fast checking out.

----------------

Bonjour,

Je viens de télécharger ce module, et tout marche parfaitement bien. L'assistance est très rapide pour répondre à toute sorte de questions, et les explications sont simples et dépourvues de technicité ce qui fait de ce module un module accessible à tous.

Personnalisation aisée, traduction simple à partir du fichier "fr.php" du module. Le meilleur rapport qualité/prix pour mettre en place un checkout rapide et efficace sur votre site!

P.S: pour les français intéressés, je sais que les auteurs de ce module ont désormais à leur disposition une traduction propre en français. N'hésitez plus.

• Like 1

Hello everyone. I'm having an issue with this module. A couple of customers have called me that they cannot tick the "Terms and Conditions" box and therefore they cannot place the order (it has always happened in Internet Explorer, so far). So they place the order over the phone. When I go and find the cart of this particular customer and try to create a manual order in BO from the cart, it does not work. Even though I create a new customers, it changes itself to "OPC Not Delete OPC Not Delete (support@presteamshop.com)", but even worse - you find out after you've placed the order, not before (it shows the correct name and address until you confirm). This is so confusing and not working right. 

I would also like to know how I could disable the bubbles in the address column. First I though that it could be helpful, but people complain about it that it's a little annoying. 

Don't get me wrong, I still like this module, I see many benefits in it, but I would like it to work properly. Does anyone else have the same issues as me? 

Thanks for any help. 

Hello everyone. I'm having an issue with this module. A couple of customers have called me that they cannot tick the "Terms and Conditions" box and therefore they cannot place the order (it has always happened in Internet Explorer, so far). So they place the order over the phone. When I go and find the cart of this particular customer and try to create a manual order in BO from the cart, it does not work. Even though I create a new customers, it changes itself to "OPC Not Delete OPC Not Delete (support@presteamshop.com)", but even worse - you find out after you've placed the order, not before (it shows the correct name and address until you confirm). This is so confusing and not working right. 

I would also like to know how I could disable the bubbles in the address column. First I though that it could be helpful, but people complain about it that it's a little annoying. 

Don't get me wrong, I still like this module, I see many benefits in it, but I would like it to work properly. Does anyone else have the same issues as me? 

Thanks for any help. 

Dear customer,

The problem with the "Terms and Conditions" on IE is BUG which we have fixed in our new version, we recommend that you download from our store.

With respect to the client "OPC Not Delete" is used by the module to perform the calculations of transport price for running some modules shipping and payment, otherwise it will never be possible to work without pre-registration.

To remove the "tooltip" of the record fields, contact us and send FTP data to make the change, we can also take advantage and make the upgrade module for you :)

Best regards.

Hi Presteamshop. Thank you for your reply. 

1) IE BUG and update: I have downloaded the latest version of the module. What do I do now? Please could you advise? I had customized the module (translations, css, settings in BO). I do not want to lose all the changes. Is there any way, or do I need to uninstall the module completely, then install the new version and do all customizations from scratch again? 

2) OPC NOT Delete: Does it mean that manual order input from BO will not work with this module? :-(

3) "Tooltip" removal: Thank you for your suggestions. I will get back to this later once the IE bug is fixed as that's the most important issue at this moment. 

Thank you again for your help. Best regards, J. 

Hi Presteamshop. Thank you for your reply. 

1) IE BUG and update: I have downloaded the latest version of the module. What do I do now? Please could you advise? I had customized the module (translations, css, settings in BO). I do not want to lose all the changes. Is there any way, or do I need to uninstall the module completely, then install the new version and do all customizations from scratch again? 

2) OPC NOT Delete: Does it mean that manual order input from BO will not work with this module? :-(

3) "Tooltip" removal: Thank you for your suggestions. I will get back to this later once the IE bug is fixed as that's the most important issue at this moment. 

Thank you again for your help. Best regards, J. 

Dear customer,

1) To upgrade version, you must rename your previous version as a backup to save the changes, upload the new version and then apply the changes you had made​​. Note also return update override module.

2) With the upgrade, already operates the link that sends the user to place the order.

3) OK.

Contact us for our form

Best regards.

Perfect module i guess for more convenient checkout experience. Just wondering, is there any coupon/voucher discount for this module? Thanks! ;)

Perfect module i guess for more convenient checkout experience. Just wondering, is there any coupon/voucher discount for this module? Thanks! ;)

Dear customer,

Sorry, but we have no discount.

Do not hesitate to buy the module, it sure will help a lot and quickly recover the investment in sales :)

Best regards.

Great module with  an fast checkout and great coustumer experience. We got very good support from the seller when we had some trouble with the module. Recommended! 

• Like 1

Will this work with custom themes?

And is this a simple install module zip file like the others.

Is it easy to roll back and remove the module?

Does it edit any core files?

Please advise.

Does it work with the latest 1.5.6.2 and version 1.6 ?

Will this work with custom themes?

And is this a simple install module zip file like the others.

Is it easy to roll back and remove the module?

Does it edit any core files?

Please advise.

Does it work with the latest 1.5.6.2 and version 1.6 ?

Dear customer,

1° Yes, it works with any theme.
2° Yes, the zip if possible upload by BackOffice or install by FTP.
3° Yes, just desactive the module and the module do not showing anymore.
4° Don't changes any file of CORE, just use one override controller.
5° Works on any version 1.4 and 1.5 of PrestaShop. When 1.6 it available, we will work in the support of our module on this version.

Best regards.

How does this effect the 5 page checkout option?

does it make any changes to the 5 page checout, because the current PS 5 page checkout is also very broken. I.e user need to click save to register.

Hello, I just purchased this module.

Well, firstly the licence key email was in Spanish so that was a bit confusing. Most other modules usually allow to install on multiple sites.. but anyway.

You need to inform your users NOT to upload the zip file as it contains 1.4 and 1.5 inside.  We need to unziip the file and only upload the version that we need.

After install, ii notice that the 5 page checkout and 1 page checkout in back office does not work anymore, that means if this module is enabled we cannot use 5 page checkout anymore.

Secondly, the css for this module does not follow our theme css. It looks like this is a hosted checkout page that does not belong to the website.

For example :  how do we change below? how do we change the background colors, currently the background is white! it should be transparent.  it is also so high on the page.

Quick Checkout

Complete the following fields to process your order.

I really thought your module will be good for one page checkout but yet at the same time enhance the 5 page checkout process. I really do like the built in 5 page checkout apart from forcing the user to click "SAVE"

Anyway for now  am testing the one page checkout, For some reason now all my checkouts show "TAX" previously i had no tax shown....

What i want to do is disable guest checkout, and use the PS step 2 which is to ask the user to login OR create an account with a single email address, then click continue. then it should take to your onepage checkout module.  NOW we loose the user, because he may see so much information to input and he has not yet given his email address on the previous page....

Lastly, the QTY box is too far to the left side..... strange this should be fixed.... some css problem here!!

also before i go, the icons are quite old and frankly ugly... really need higher quality png files, are they SPRITES, because they really slow down the website if they are not sprite images????

"Continue Shopping" And "Checkout" icons  they SHOULD follow our CSS, why is the "CHECKOUT" BRIGHT yellow???? 

Please advise and help,  for now i am going to disable this module as its too confusing in its current state, and the css needs to be improved, i paid more than 100 usd for this a very expensve module so i am expectng good support ... alas its a pity that we must pay for something that PS is suppose to do well out of the box..  i thank you for doing this however.

My hope is that version 1.6 will solve ths problem.

i trust the developer will help me with this, i dont want to ask for a refund, as i think with some effort i can fix this...

Thanks

For security reasons we should not see in the URL : /module/onepagecheckoutps/main

Why is their a new customer created called OPC DO NOT DELETE?   i want to delete it!

i could not find any support channel on your website so i guess this is your official support page????

also why are their now so many shopping carts in BO that show OPC do no delete????? 

you need to tell your users that you will take over the backoffice with OPC wordings!! what is going on...

Bug found.. If we enable the "VIEW CART" option, when the user clicks back or goes back to view cart, why does it create like a temporally account like :

• ALIAS DELIVERY - 57

actually this is making it much more confusing for the user.....

Please reply... or if anyone else has a solution??? apart from uninstall!

Dear ricky11,

First, it is not necessary to post as many post in the forum, can easily communicate via "Contact Form" for our store and not saturate the forum with much information. 

We are happy to help in any incompatibilities with your template and doubts about the use of the module. Since most problems are solvable with CSS and configurations. 

This link to our FAQ, you can find information that will help to questions you have. 

Send a contact here and happy to help more personally.

Best regards.

The reason i post to this forum, is because i have not got a reply to the support on the contact here page, i have also read through the faq, and find it difficult to understand, but nonetheless does not answer my questions.

I was expecting this to work out of the box, but like always it needs a lot of work.  I hope to get a reply and waiting for your support.

I don't like the hack of placing fake OPC usernames... but that was your solution.

RICKY

Dear ricky11,

Quietly we could help from our contact form, simply wait minimum 24 hours, we can not answer immediately, there are time differences. 

We will try to resume all post and respond to your questions and so maybe other users have the same doubts, and may also clarify. 

1. The email licensing is an internal problem with the language, but we will solve it. 
2. The name of the zip module clarifies that has two versions, so the zip has a clear name, to not be directly uploaded the downloaded zip, unzip it first, and then upload the correct version. 
3. It is very difficult to have a CSS equal to each template, each template is as world, but small errors of visual compatibility, we can help at no cost. 
4. Do not understand why you mentioned the 5 steps. Because these disappear when installing the module. 
5. To enable or disable "Guest checkout " , it does so from the BackOffice in Preference -> Order.
6. There were pictures in " sprites " because it is then very difficult for a user with no knowledge of designer, change these images.
7. The url " / module / onepagecheckoutps / main" you can change from the BackOffice -> Preferences- > SEO & URL.
8. The client "OPC Not Delete" is created by our module to make the calculation of prices, without prior registration , otherwise impossible in prestashop . The carts you see with this client , are visitors in your shop that added something to the cart. When these customers already purchase, the actual name of the customer who has purchased appears .

We hope these points solve all your doubts and future customers. 

Visual problems in your template, send us a screenshot of what you want to change in our contact form.

Best regards.

Wonderfull module thanks

working great with alot of options 

and thanks for the fast support 

Edited by bibob (see edit history)

This is BY FAR the best opc-module! The best for escaping from abandoned carts!

Like bibob I like all the options in the admin, and I must also comment on the great support, and after-sales service.

Thank you for a super module!

Hi PresTeamShop, I have just noticed that there is an option in your module for enabling the text "Remaining amount to be added to your cart in order to obtain free shipping". When I tick the radio button "Show remaining free shipping" in my BO, nothing happens in FO. What am I doing wrong? Thank you very much for your answer. 

Dear mouse1,

That functionality does not support it prestashop 1.5. for prestashop 1.4 only this, but in the next version that will launch this option is included in the module.

Best regards.

Thank you for your prompt reply. When are you planning the new version release for? Thank you. 

Thank you for your prompt reply. When are you planning the new version release for? Thank you. 

Maybe by the end of next week. :)

Maybe by the end of next week. :)

Hi,

Something new about update date?

• One Page Checkout PS v1.7.3 for PrestaShop 1.4
  • One Page Checkout PS v1.3.8 for PrestaShop 1.5

CHANGELOG:

PrestaShop 1.4

V1.7.1 (24/12/2013)

- [ADD] Support payment module "MonerisAPI".

- [ADD] Support payment module "TargetPay".

- [ADD] Support payment module "MoneyBooker".

- [ADD] Support for module of shipping "Kiala Small".

- [FIX] Solution some missing points in the compatibility with the payment module "StripeJS".

V1.7.2 (09/02/2014)

- [FIX] Sometimes customer orders "OPC Not Delete" used by the module is created.

- [FIX] The loading of each step is not showing in Internet Explorer and Chrome.

- [FIX] It was not possible to choose payment methods in Internet Explorer 7.

- [MOD] Better compatibility with most payment methods and shipping costs.

- [ADD] Option to show on customer registration to customer group wants to register. Perfect solution for the registration, as Company or Individual group.

- [ADD] Translated Swedish native language.

- [ADD] Support payment module "PayNL".

V1.7.3 (22/02/2014)

- [MOD] Out the customer "OPC Not Delete" is displayed in the carts that create visitors.

- [MOD] Better compatibility with most payment methods.

- [MOD] Images from the payment methods are now taken from the modules directly, but also can be configured from the module.

- [MOD] Better visual template support.

- [MOD] Translations to Spanish, French, English, Swedish and Danish, updated.

- [ADD] Translated Danes in native language.

- [ADD] Support for module of shipping "PacSoft".

- [ADD] Support for module "Cross Selling" of "Presta-Module".

PrestaShop 1.5

V1.3.6 (24/12/2013)

- [ADD] Support payment module "MonerisAPI".

- [ADD] Support payment module "TargetPay".

- [ADD] Support payment module "MoneyBooker".

- [ADD] Support for module of shipping "Kiala Small".

- [FIX] Solution some missing points in the compatibility with the payment module "StripeJS".

V1.3.7 (09/02/2014)

- [FIX] Sometimes customer orders "OPC Not Delete" used by the module is created.

- [FIX] The loading of each step is not showing in Internet Explorer and Chrome.

- [FIX] It was not possible to choose payment methods in Internet Explorer 7.

- [MOD] Better compatibility with most payment methods and shipping costs.

- [ADD] Option to show on customer registration to customer group wants to register. Perfect solution for the registration, as Company or Individual group.

- [ADD] Translated Swedish native language.

- [ADD] Support payment module "PayNL".

V1.3.8 (22/02/2014)

- [MOD] Out the customer "OPC Not Delete" is displayed in the carts that create visitors.

- [MOD] Better compatibility with most payment methods.

- [MOD] Images from the payment methods are now taken from the modules directly, but also can be configured from the module.

- [MOD] Better visual template support.

- [MOD] Translations to Spanish, French, English, Swedish and Danish, updated.

- [ADD] Translated Danes in native language.

- [ADD] Support for module of shipping "PacSoft".

- [ADD] Support for module "Cross Selling" of "Presta-Module".

Best regards. 

Thank you very much for the new update. I have just installed the new version and I am facing 4 issues:

1) I still cannot see the amount remaining to get free shipping (the option "Show remaining free shipping" in my BO is ticked). Did I forget something or am I doing something wrong? 

2) Another problem has returned after the previous version - now if a customer adds a new product in the cart and clicks the Order button to continue to checkout, your OPC module is displayed and everything seems OK, however in the cart on top of the page the item is duplicated which is confusing for the customer. The duplicated item disappears after refreshing the page, but still it should not be there. 

UPDATE: I removed the new vesion, installed the old one, then the new one again and this problem disappeared. :-) Maybe it was a cache issue. Sorry. 

UPDATE OF UPDATE: The problem persists, but it only happens with a customer who is NOT logged in. 

3) I was happy to read that the new version supports the Cross Selling module, that would be perfect, but I did not find how this can be done. Is there a new hook? Or how Cross Selling can be displayed in the OPC module? Please advice. 

4) Special characters do not work in tooltip (bubbles) in the address panel, while they worked fine before. Now question marks are showing instead of special characters.   

Anyone else having similar issues? Thanks in advance for any help. 

Edited by mouse1 (see edit history)

Hello Mouse1,

I have just bought the module and installed version 1.3.8. I have no problems with special characters in tooltips. Maybe try to verify if encoding of translation files is set on UTF8.

• Like 1

Hello gloomybear, thank you, that was it!! :-) For anyone who might encounter this problem, just open your language file in PSPad or similar php/html editor, find settings for format/decoding and select UTF8. 

And can you see the amount left for free shipping? 

Hello Mouse1,

I'll try to answer your points.

1) You need check if have some value in the option "Free shipping starts at" on BackOffice->Shipping
2) I need check your template and see the error and will solve. (contact us by our store).
3) Just install the module Cross Selling and ready!. The module is show in the review order.
4) I don't know about that you said.

Best regards.

Hello PresTeamShop, thank you for your kind answers. 

1) I have free shipping set for each delivery method, because it depends whether the customer pays cash-on-delivery or via bankwire. 

2) OK. 

3) I already have Cross Selling installed, it works on my product pages, but cannot see it in the cart. 

4) It's sorted, see my previous post. 

Thank you. 

Hello again, today I encountered something weird. My customer contacted me saying that she could not send her order. When she clicked the Order button in the OPC cart, nothing happened. Later, after many hours of trying to find out why this had been happening, I realized that it was caused by a character in her message she had typed in the message box. Her message was something like "When approximately will I receive my parcel??" When only one question mark was left in the message box, she was finally able to send her order. Is this a bug? Or is it some character rule for the message box? How this can be solved? Thank you. 

UPDATE: 
And I forgot that also the following text appeared in the message box for an unknown reason: djQuery17205086352287326008_1393373728086. What does that mean? Thank you. 

Dear mouse1,

We've updated the version 1.3.8 fixed the problem you report. Download this update again from our store.

About your points 1 and 3:
- The text when needed for free shipping, is set BackOffice-> Shipping-> Shipping, not for each transport only from there can enjoy this feature.
- Try re-installing the module Crossselling, maybe not this correctly positioned. You can see the module working at this store from a customer: http://www.kinetienda.com/

Best regards.

Thank you very much PresTeamShop, I downloaded 1.3.8 version from your shop again and updated the module, now the bug with question marks in the message box is gone. :-)

I also noticed that after you have removed "OPC Not Delete" from the module, I am able to manually place an order for my customer from the cart in BO. Before this did not work, now it works just the way it should. Nice change. Thank you. 

• Like 1