Canini

Modul visible in Footer after deinstallation

Hi I have a problem .. On my side are the uninstalled modules still visible in the footer. I just do not know how to get out of my info block. Maybe I cant see the forest cause of all the trees hahaha... ;) Well I hope someone can help me. Thank you

post-551992-0-14721300-1367317768_thumb.jpg

Hi

have you tried going into the back office and into Modules -> Positions and find the position box for Footer and delete the individual hooks for each module.

Usually upon uninstallation, the hooks are removed automatically but by the looks, this didn't happen.

Hi

have you tried going into the back office and into Modules -> Positions and find the position box for Footer and delete the individual hooks for each module.

Usually upon uninstallation, the hooks are removed automatically but by the looks, this didn't happen.

Thank you very much for the super fast answer...i posted the same in the german Forum and got no answer yet ;) ...well i checked the hooks now but there are None active for These moduls...

so there Need to be another solution...just not sure what to do...lol

Maybe u got another idea....or someone else

thanks again

yep i did and i cant find why it still Shows ....here is another screenshot now of the cms block modul

post-551992-0-67363000-1367351143_thumb.jpg

If you want to disable specials, new products, top sellers and contact us you need to edit template file of block various moduleopen the modules/blockvariouslinks/blockvariouslinks.tpl file and you've got there:

<li class="first_item"><a href="{$base_dir}prices-drop.php" title="">{l s='Specials' mod='blockvariouslinks'}</a></li>
<li class="item"><a href="{$base_dir}new-products.php" title="">{l s='New products' mod='blockvariouslinks'}</a></li>
<li class="item"><a href="{$base_dir}best-sales.php" title="">{l s='Top sellers' mod='blockvariouslinks'}</a></li>
<li class="item"><a href="{$base_dir_ssl}contact-form.php" title="">{l s='Contact us' mod='blockvariouslinks'}</a></li>

remove it from this file, save the file and refresh front page of your store.

thank you very much for the help...wasnt here a while ;)

thank you very much for the help...wasnt here a while ;)

so, the problem is finally solved?

i couldnt solve it...but i removed the block and have now the important things in my home category...thank you very much for the help