Prestashop Worldpay Module Callback Failure

Hi,

Using Prestashop 1.5.4 and Worldpay Module 1.5

Using the Test Mode, the order is successfully added in Prestashop admin, but no confirmation email is received and the screen shows the following message:

"Thank you for using WorldPay

Your payment has been processed securely. However, we cannot return you to the website from which you have ordered goods / services because we do not have a return address for that website. Please use your browser to navigate your way back to that website or to your next destination."

The cart is SSL so I've put as the https://shop.realdomain.co.uk/modules/worldpay/validation.php callback url.

Cal

• 2 years later...

In "validation.php", there seems to be a call to a non-existent function in the "worldpay.php" class at around line 117:

$worldpay->validateOrder($cart_id, $o_state, $paid, $name, $feedback, array('transaction_id' => $trans_id), null, false, $customer->secure_key);

Having scoured the contents of the "worldpay.php" class file, I am unable to find any function named "validate". This module cost us around £180 and has been made by the PrestaShop team, surely they cannot have made that big of a mistake when developing this code!!?

I requested support from PrestaShop on this issue 3 days ago, and have still heard nothing. Having this "professional developed" module in its current non-working state is killing our sales figures right now.

EDIT: I found the function in the parent class, but nevertheless the module still does not work.

Edited by Cyburg (see edit history)

I'm having some issues with this module too,

Did you manage to get the MD5 secret key to work ?  the tech guys at Worldpay asked me to delete it in both in PS  BO  and on the Worldpay control panel  this then allowed a purchase in test mode to go through correctly and show in the orders section,

However  WorldPay activated my service  I got my card out and done a test transaction  worldpay took the money ok that side went through fine,  went to the back office and no order also the products were still in the cart.

I checked the emails  and they order had gone through  it gave all the details I needed except the products ordered  so snookered,  I thought maybe a ghost in the machine so tried again  and exact same result.  

I paid for the module and installation i havn't had a reply either  I'm at a bit of a loss as to what to do next

Mine is working as sweet as a nut now    copied the contents of the test page ( Worldpay manager)  to the production page like for like  and now all is fine  its a bit slow returning to prestashop after a purchase but I can live with that for now, cannot get the MD5  security key to work though  but from what the Tech guy tells me  its not that critical 

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
  • 7 months later...