Order history details does not work anymore

L.S.

I cannot use the Deails button of an order anymore (I was quite sure I have used this button before). Reorder is still working properly though.

Here a copy of the history line (Dutch)

#121521 28-04-2013 € 166.95 Contant bij afhalen Betalen bij afhalen pdf.png PDF DetailsReorder

The link underneath "Details" is: "Javascript:showOrder(1,121551,'order-detail')".

What goes wrong?? Thanks a lot.

Looks like a javascript issue, In chrome, turn on the dev tools by hitting f12. THen click the details icon. A red mark should appear in the console's bottom right. CLick on the 'console' tab, and paste here the error you get

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Oh, sorry i misinterpred then, it looked like that one popped out as soon as you clicked. So nothing appears? Would it be possible for you to test it with firebug in firefox? from the last screen, we can only tell that the request was canceled. Are you using friendly urls?

• 1 month later...

Hi Nemo, I have the same issue. Followed your recommendations, turning off the friendly-url mode and indeed it worked (very slow though!).

Then I went back to friendly-url mode on, and order details didn't work (didn't display).

How to solve this issue? (if you have any idea). I checked on logs (both PS logs, and apache-php logs and no error), checked on the js console and also no errors. Compared original files with files in use, they're the same (js, tpl's and php, and controller file related to history).

Of course I need to come back to friendly-url, but I have no idea how to solve this issue. :(

Thanks for your help!

pd: localhost site at the moment. I can upload screenshots if you need to.

--

Oh I edit to add that after several checks, I opened the js console (Chrome) again and now it showed an error.. here is (attachment):

post-366130-0-29663400-1377177672_thumb.jpg

Edited by Vank (see edit history)

Hi Nemo, thank you so much! precisely some minutes before your answer, we found one possible solution, that was adding ../ before the order-detail.php.. but that didn't sound that right for me..

Just tried your solution and it works perfectly! Thank you! (template problems as I see).

Now what I can't find a solution for, is that is taking around 7-8 seconds to load the order detail (scroll down and display the div). I already changed (increased the speed) on the js. which indeed went faster, but after the 7 or 8 seconds to load the whole thing. Seems there is a delay or something alike, between the clicking on "detail" and the actual loading of the function that calls for the scroll down+display div.

(sorry I'm not developer, only designer).

Thank you very much for your help! this issue was driving me crazy.

Well just went through all the links, and is overall quite slow (compared to the previous PS version, I'm on 1.5.4.1). I also searched about possible causes or ways to optimize it (apart from the basic Performance options on the BO), and found out several articles about ppl complaining, or overall commenting that this PS version is waaaayy slower as the previous ones. :-/

I have not set up the Memcached as I would have to install it locally, and honestly, I got lost. Once I upload the site on my server (hostgator) I'll ask them to install the extension. Would this extension help or you recommend any other options?

Thanks for your valuable help!

• 10 months later...
Hi 2 All,

I got a solution for this problem and it working fine for me. what I did is I just 

2)Copy Code 

3)then GOTO js/jquery/plugins/jquery.scrollTo.js

4)now replace content of above file(Step-3) with code you got in step 2

5)save.

Now test it...  :ph34r:

All above 5 step is just for updating jquery.scrollTo.js which will make you get ride of 

Order history details does not work any more problem 

Edited by shobhit Verma (see edit history)
  • Like 3

• 3 months later...

Hi 2 All,

I got a solution for this problem and it working fine for me. what I did is I just 
2)Copy Code 
5)save.

All above 5 step is just for updating jquery.scrollTo.js which will make you get ride of 

That worked for me - thank you so much! 

Kaye

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
On 7/1/2014 at 2:35 AM, shobhit Verma said:
Hi 2 All,

2)Copy Code 

5)save.

This is what worked for me, and I looked through many threads.

Thanks so much!