Product Picture problem

Hello everyone!

After install and configure my prestashop I decided to change a template. I started to add products to my shop and I saw the pictures shows wrong - in description page of product. I Attached a screen to help you understand what I mean.

Could anyone help me to fix it?

Thanks.

post-549881-0-99641500-1366979180_thumb.jpg

You may have changed to a template that is not compatible with the version of prestashop that you are using. This incompatibility normally causes issues with layout. You may have to at least ensure the theme you are using is compatible with the prestashop version before doing some coding to fix that in the case it is compatible.

Hope that sheds some light

Thank you for the answer!

My prestashop version is 1.5.3.1 and the compatible version for that template is 1.5.x.

Here is template: link http://www.prestasel...prestashop-1-5/

So that lets me know I have compatible versions. Now tell me, can I fix this problem like "doing some coding"? Could u help me one more time to fix it?

Edited by fosstruction (see edit history)

It is an issue with styling or javascript as the images are displayed by a slideshow. I would advice you contact the theme developers for support before you try to fix it on your own. To be specific it must be the Products Category by PrestaShop module templates that could have an issue as its the module that displays the products of the same category like the one displayed on the product page. I also notice some css tags on the products page. So its actually css. Try to disable the products category module in backoffice we see if it will make a difference, Then we can fix the css.

Thank you Doulas Akula. I found the solution. I just had to change

#primary_block #image-block {width:118px;height:118px;position:relative; padding-top:271px; padding-left:186px;}

for

#primary_block #image-block {width:118px;height:118px;position:relative; padding-top:0px; padding-left:0px;}

Thanks again for your help. Have a nice day !