Access to Footer Info?

Red Door Decor

Hello there

Two questions on the Prestashop default theme "footer".

1. How do I edit the details under the "Information" header. For some reason, I have not been able to find it in the back office. I particularly want to edit "Specials", "Top Sellers" etc...

2. How do I edit the order of the sub headings in the footer?

Hope someone can kindly help?

Ok, try to edit blockcms.tpl of your theme, you can modify this lines:

{if !$PS_CATALOG_MODE}<li class="first_item"><a href="{$link->getPageLink('prices-drop')}" title="{l s='Specials' mod='blockcms'}">{l s='Specials' mod='blockcms'}</a></li>{/if}
  <li class="{if $PS_CATALOG_MODE}first_{/if}item"><a href="{$link->getPageLink('new-products')}" title="{l s='New products' mod='blockcms'}">{l s='New products' mod='blockcms'}</a></li>
  {if !$PS_CATALOG_MODE}<li class="item"><a href="{$link->getPageLink('best-sales')}" title="{l s='Best sellers' mod='blockcms'}">{l s='Best sellers' mod='blockcms'}</a></li>{/if}
  {if $display_stores_footer}<li class="item"><a href="{$link->getPageLink('stores')}" title="{l s='Our stores' mod='blockcms'}">{l s='Our stores' mod='blockcms'}</a></li>{/if}
  <li class="item"><a href="{$link->getPageLink($contact_url, true)}" title="{l s='Contact us' mod='blockcms'}">{l s='Contact us' mod='blockcms'}</a></li>

Regards

Thank you. Sorry to sound like a dummy... but I cannot seem to find blockcms.tpl

(I have searched under Modules and Themes which is set on "default" and I do not seem to be able to locate the "blockcms.tpl or any of the ones you recommended.)

How can I locate blockcms.tpl?

Thank you. Sorry to sound like a dummy... but I cannot seem to find blockcms.tpl

(I have searched under Modules and Themes which is set on "default" and I do not seem to be able to locate the "blockcms.tpl or any of the ones you recommended.)

How can I locate blockcms.tpl?

checked the directories:

/modules/blockcms/

and

themes/default/modules/blockcms/

?

Aaaah, ok. I usually do not venture into those regions... but I guess I would have to. Just a note, when I looked at the user manual "browsing the front office" it says that under "information" block on the footer display it contains the following links. The 3 links I want to remove is linked to product lists.... those are the three links I want to access and edit. (The New products" link updates by default and I think " Top Sellers" perhaps too... however the SPECIALS ... is a challenge.

The "Information" block, containing:

• Three links to products lists:
    • Specials. All the current promotions.
    • New products. Recently added items.
    • Top sellers. Most popular items.

[*]Four links to informational pages:

• Our stores
    • Contact us
    • Terms and Conditions
    • About us