Prestashop mobile template for 1.4 version

ragnabt

Hi

Just downloaded the PrestaShop Mobile template and installed it on 1.4.7. Working fine exept when I add an item to the cart or want to display the cart, then the site loops back and forth and times out.

I´m using OPC checkout module on my desktop version, and I don´t offer paypal payment in my shop.

Any suggestions how to solve this?

Thanx

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

First download the module: http://www.prestashop.com/en/mobile-experience

Than upload and install like every other module.

After installation go to module and press configuration, Then choose the layout you like and everything is working good. Just select a number and look what is changing.

On the bottom of the page you can choose some other settings if you like.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi

i've got another problem on this module.

I want to personalize it, for example changing "powered with prestashop" with something else, but when i get the appropriate tpl file and i try to modify it (i'm working with ftp) it says that i have no permissions on that file or folder.

Even downloading the entire folder, modify every single files on my pc, and then trying to replace the old folder with the new one...no way..

The ftp manager says that I've no permissions.. and i can't change permissions on that..

Anyone with the same problem?

Thanks

Valerio

download the folder, delete the folder on youre ftp and upload the folder (where you make the changes) to your ftp.

Then make empty your cache en i think that it should work.

Hi Guys,

I also have an issue wit the mobile template 1.4. I uploaded it to FoodFromCyprus.com It works great displaying the products and categories but when you add a product to the cart, the cart is not displayed properly and you cannot continue (at least on my Samsung mobile).

I also followed the instructions and changed the PayPal module form v2.6 to v3.5.1 I did a couple of test purchases (via my PC not mobile) and PayPal works fine.

I am on PS 1.4.4.0 and I am using theme matrice.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Ok, Problem solved :D

The mobile template was working just fine on an iphone but not on my Samsung. It was a simple fix. I had to change the settings of my phone from 'Medium' Default Zoom to 'Far' Default Zoom. This made the letters a bit smaller but the cart and checkout steps display properly now :D

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello I have problem with translate mobile themes. After instalation theme I translate mobile module to czech, after saving not translate any fields etc on mobile version in phone.

please help me.

Many thanks

• 8 months later...

Hello I have problem with translate mobile themes. After instalation theme I translate mobile module to czech, after saving not translate any fields etc on mobile version in phone.

please help me.

Many thanks

I had the same problem. (1.4.9.) It was the wrong storage. In themes/prestashop_mobile/lang/xx.php override

global $_MODULE;
$_MODULE = array();
$_MODULE['<{mobile_theme}prestashop>mobile_theme_04fdc8a662f53173f4c2aed47a3d16fa'

on

global $_LANG;
$_LANG = array();
$_LANG['mobile_theme_04fdc8a662f53173f4c2aed47a3d16fa' ....etc.

I solved it, so I did the translation in the backoffice. And I copied the modules/mobile_theme/prestashop_mobile/lang/xx.php to themes/prestashop_mobile/lang/and made the necessary changes.

• 3 months later...

Fellow Geeks, firstable, thanks for all the info exposed here, it has been very helpful. I didn't have one single problem, simply uploaded it like any other module and voila, now I have a nice symmetrical mobile website.

Now, this is the million dollar question: How to implement the nivo into this template? Because what it does is taking the products on the front page and display them. I would love to have the nivo displayed above this images/products.

I'd appreciate any input.

Regards,
AJ

• 3 months later...

Hallo, we ahve installed it but it doesn't work fine for us.

We are using 1.4.7 PS version, and we saw an image like this

2qu4qxu.jpg

in the top we have the image product and under the image like that,

all the menu and items mixed

Where we are doing wrong ?

Thank you, sorry for english grammar mistakes

______________________________-

http://www.kissene.com/en

• 2 months later...