How to create my own CRUD

sensorario

Hi all! I want to implement my own newsletter module. I want to create a complete crud for a newsletter module. At the moment I am able to create a new module, install it, uninstall it. I get data from database showing them in a new frontController but ...

I dont know how I can create new tables, form, ...

My inspiration is create a CRUD like products CRUD. Can someone give me some suggestions? Some link in documentation?

If you implement the data class extended from ObjectModel, then you'll have all the CRUD functionality you need. Create an associated AdminController (ModuleAdminController when it's in your module) extended class to manage create/edit/delete in the Back Office. Simple :)

The Language data class and AdminLanguagesController can be used as inspiration :)

• Like 1

If you implement the data class extended from ObjectModel, then you'll have all the CRUD functionality you need. Create an associated AdminController (ModuleAdminController when it's in your module) extended class to manage create/edit/delete in the Back Office. Simple :)

The Language data class and AdminLanguagesController can be used as inspiration :)

Thank you. Searching "extends ObjectModel" now I've some stuff to study. Also I get some stuff from documentation about best practice with databases. ...

But ... how can I create my own AdminController? I want create it in my own module.

Think it is best to check few modules that comes with Prestashop, like homeslider, blockreinsurance and productcomments.

Sure but, ... I get some different folder structure from documentation respect others module. But I'll study your modules. Thank you.