vekia

[module] gamification - customers expertise - for PrestaShop 1.7, 1.6, 1.5

Gamification - customers expertise

This feature for stores based on Prestashop engine gives you an ability to create "awards" for your customers. This means that your customers can earn special achievements - badges. These badges are awarded for completing certain tasks, such as registering at a store, creating order, page viewing etc. As an administrator of the store you can define for which achievements you will send a discount code. We invite you to read the detailed description of the module.

customers-expertise-cover.png

customers-expertise-1.gif

customers-expertise-8.gif

customers-expertise-4.gif

more informations about module (screenshots & demo links) available on official module page:

gamification - customers expertise module

Edited by vekia (see edit history)

module updated! We added IP filter feature to the "page views" achievement. one vistor = one point

• Like 1

1.2.2. version released!

We fixed "special products" section, now it works fine in all browser.

We added also AJAX to the back office which mean that it works much faster

regards

Hi Vekia,

I have a bit of a stupid question. In the voucher settings it says quantity and quantity per customer. If I want every customer to receive the voucher do I just set the quantity to a very high number?

Kind Regards

hello

each voucher code is generated for customer (so only the customer who achieved badge with voucher have got an ability to use it)

quantity - it is a number of generated voucher codes for customer (1 - means one usage in one cart, 100 means ability to use this voucher code in 100 carts)

quantity_per_user - the same as above

I know that this may be ridiculous to define the same params, but these values are necessary in voucher code definition (required fields by default)

so, if you want to generate only ONE voucher code, which works only ONE time - type "1" in these fields

Fantastic. Thank you for letting me know. I was didn't want to mess up and lose too much money.

Great module by the way. I think this should bring a lot more customer enthusiasm to my site.

Kind Regards

One last question lol.

Is there a way of modifying a test account with all the achievements met, so I can check all is working ok?

Kind Regards

Fantastic. Thank you for letting me know. I was didn't want to mess up and lose too much money.

Great module by the way. I think this should bring a lot more customer enthusiasm to my site.

Kind Regards

thanks for nice words about module.

In the next update (don't know exactly when, but I suppose that next week) module will work with default comments as you suggested , i will try to add also social networks support (like / share / twitt / g+)

regards

One last question lol.

Is there a way of modifying a test account with all the achievements met, so I can check all is working ok?

Kind Regards

Just create a fake account :-)

1.3.1 version released

module supports prestashop in version 1.4.x !

(if you use 1.5.x you don't have to update to 1.3.1)

Vekia.. I can help you being the greek translator my friend.. As a reward I want one license for me for free and 2 designs for business cards from envato.com

version 1.3.2 released!

I fixed problem with translations related to the old prestashop engines

now it works like a charm :)

version 1.3.4 released

1. module works with latest version of ps (1.5.6.1)
  2. translations update
  3. ajax queries updade

Hi,

How can I remove this advert from my admin section of prestashop.

tuck? Time to become a PrestaShop Ninja! Learn how to use your Back-Office and start managing your online shop 50% faster!

There's also an Astuce icon and a Read hyperlink.

Regards

M

• Like 1

Hi,

How can I remove this advert from my admin section of prestashop.

tuck? Time to become a PrestaShop Ninja! Learn how to use your Back-Office and start managing your online shop 50% faster!

There's also an Astuce icon and a Read hyperlink.

Regards

M

your question isn't related to module customers expertise.

new version of customers experise module is now available to download!

- new translation: turkish

- updated other translations

- back office fix (module configuration page) related to ssl connection

version 1.3.6 released!

- several fixes for prestashop 1.4.x (related to voucher generation)

new version released.

- module fully supports prestashop 1.6 now

new version released

- it was nevessary to update translations due to latest changes in module core

Hi vekia,

I like the module, but it seems interesting that also could reward things like assigning a rate to a product,post  a product comment, share this product valuation or comments on social networks, etc ... It will be possible to implement, or its too much dificult?
Thank you very much!

hello

im affraid that it will be necessary to write new modules for:

- product comments

- product rate 

- social share

prestashop by default has got product comments module, but it doesnt use any hook, so it's necessary to create new one.

Greetings,

The voucher link in badge don't work ...

When I click in the button a erros page appears.

Help plz

error500.jpg

Greetings,

The voucher link in badge don't work ...

When I click in the button a erros page appears.

Help plz

error500.jpg

configure voucher settings,

you have fill out each available field

ps. i can inspect your back office if you want

new version of the customers expertise module upgraded.

added minor improvements to css stylesheet file

added minor improvements related to appearance of texts for unlogged users

Hello Vekia,

I have just bought this module and am very excited about it. I do have an issue though, I just fail to configure the actual vouchers, the settings dont get saved, there is also no save button which is a bit weird.

What could I be doing wrong?

Another point that confuses me, if I activate all available achievements (by default only the "Basic user achievements" where active), they dont actually show up in the users Achievements page...

I think I need some help. PS Version 1.6.1.3, Module Version 1.3.8.1.

Mike

new version of module is ready to use

- added improvements to module back office settings save proces, it works with ssl properly now.

new version of customers expertise module

- upgrade contains some minor improvements to module configuration page (module saves settings properly now)

new version of customers expertise module is ready

added advanced voucher configuration tool

now you can define all aspects of voucher code that module will generate

it's a great way to personalize rewards

most-advanced-reward-editor.png

Dear Milos

Is there any possibility to test this module in backoffice?

I read, that there was a wish to give rewards for product reviews and social shares. I understand, that this means new modules. Do you think, you will write such modules in future to improve the gamification? Or is this out of question?

Dear Milos

Is there any possibility to test this module in backoffice?

I read, that there was a wish to give rewards for product reviews and social shares. I understand, that this means new modules. Do you think, you will write such modules in future to improve the gamification? Or is this out of question?

hello

product reviews requires customization of reviews module that you use.

there is no universal solution for "reviews" modules, because there is no hook that can be spawned while someone comments product.

so, option to count reviews cant be included to this plugin, unfortunately.

the same with social shares, default prestashop module does not have hooks that are spawned when someone sharing products with default social share module.

As long as prestashop will not have these features, it will be not possible to include this kind of counter to the customers expertise module

New update of the plugin,

- it fully supports all new 1.7.x prestashop versions

- improved the module workflow in back office, now it informs about all changes properly

Good afternoon and... Fix your module!

Guys, I don't know anything about Gamification module, but right now this peace of sh*t just breaks a web site of my client.

Today my client called me and said that every page in BO (Admin Area) freezes and is opened very slowly. I've investigate this and found the problem. Any admin page (except Dashboard) is being opened very slowly because of there are some requests to url "gamificatoin.prestashop.com" and tries to get several URL such as: 

http://gamification.prestashop.com/css/advices/advice-1.6.1.13_479.css

http://gamification.prestashop.com/css/advices/advice-1.6.1.13_324.css

Browser waits for the getting of these resources (also there are some .js files) and freezes... (for 30-60 seconds)

Solution:

Just disabled  this damn module and now all work fast and cool!

I don't know what with your Gamification module, may be something has happened with your server where this module is placed, but nevertheless it breaks Back Office.

P.S.

Here are the problem:

ps-problem1.thumb.png.eb817566947f8487119b0a4dd43e972f.png

ps-problem2.thumb.png.5aded380fe28f3c88dd2837e9ab988ec.png

image.thumb.png.f14c55c862fee0eb8d111e04fb5e2203.png

Edited by gomelsoft (see edit history)
  • Thanks 1

We had the same in 1.7.4.2 with this module. So in case of a slow backend and when this module is activated > try to deactivate and see if that helps.

Where should we drop a proper bug report for this? I'm sure a lot of people will be annoyed and stressed by this.

Cheers!

Same here - I've just had a horrific 4 days trying to sort out an inability to log into the backend of a client's site (and he's been unable to fulfil orders as a result), purely down to this complete waste of space.  Once access to the logs was actually achieved.... renamed this and BINGO!  A way faster admin site than ever before - which now points the finger at this being the issue.

Putting this here in the hope that someone else will find it if they're having problems.  No idea why this was even installed (install was done by 3rd party), but thanks for the sleepless nights and stressed phone calls.

Are you sure you are talking about the module that is mentioned in this thread? I guess your are talking about the gamification module that comes built in with prestashop and has caused many troubles with slow admin recently.

Tip: If you are exited about the fast admin now, but have still a slow module page, you can cut off the connection to the Prestashop server too. http://nemops.com/faster-prestashop-back-office-modules-themes-ads/#.W9KDlJMzaUk