Help needed to configurate new modules view on homepage.

Hi again!

Once again I need a hand with development of my website. In remind, my website is www.cgames.lt

Brief information about whole situation. Since the day I bought a theme, I was thinking about adding some new blocks in a homepage (New products, Featured products and Top Sellers). One block "Specials" was developed by creators of the theme as a new module and hooked to Top of Pages section. Now I have 3 new modules created based on "Specials" module. They seem to work fine, but the problem is that I need to configure them so that they look as "Specials" module.

Currently I am having "New products" and "Featured products" installed. I transplanted them to my FTP, modules directory. What is the different if I transplant them to the themes/409/modules directory (where my new theme is placed)?

It would be perfect if all new modules would look like a file I attached. I mean, I would be keen to do that last two modules be in one line, if possible, so that a website would not be so tall.

Since this is bigger problem and require more time (at least I think so), I am willing even to give something in return to people who would help me (I do not know how though, maybe sending a brand new video game? :) )

post-533071-0-01666700-1366719791_thumb.png