Sign in to follow this  
filoujuan

dalpay module

Hi

i'm looking for a DalPay module, is anyone know about that

sorry for my english ... :-)

Hi, I am new on Prestashop site, we have loads of e-commerce projects coming that we'd like to try to make using Prestabox. Our mother company is in Hongkong and we used to work with DALPAY. Is there any update regarding the DALPAY module on prestabox ?
Or can you guys suggest any equivalent payment gateway that allows Foreign company account but mostly for sales in France ?
Thanks for help, this is our last question point before starting with Prestabox.

i think that this module should be a part of default modules package in the prestashop, im going to add the url to this addon into the free modules list

thanks for your recommendation

• Like 1

Thank you for your interest everybody.

We (DalPay) have a fully featured PrestaShop 1.5.x payment module (in addition to 1.4.x and 1.3.x support).

PrestaShop SA, are welcome to include our DalPay Checkout module in the core release, or in PrestaBox as they wish.

(We do not charge for the module and it is licensed under the same license as the PrestaShop Core itself.)

We support website owners worldwide who wish to accept credit and debit cards, offering multi-currency and multi-language checkout.

Both sales of digital items or services, and/or physically shipped items are welcome.