How to take out the Login step on the shopping cart?

Hey guys i am kind of new in prestashop, my site is not finished but i see when i am about to check out a product as a second step there is a Login option, and i dont want my users to login in order to buy, i want to make it easy and simple as possible that process, so i dont want that login as port of the check out process, any ideas of where or how to take it out?? i checked on the backend in almost every option but couldnt find anything, thanx for the help,

P.S by the way this is my shop, its in spanish, i all put the link of the shopping cart: http://ledlenserlinternas.com/carrito

thamx tdr170 i have that option enabled and stil the login option appears as "Optional" and i dont to have it at all i want to have as few steps as posibble, in this case i just want 4 steps not 5 which is the default, any ideas of how to make it just to have just 4 steps in order buy which will be

1.Summary 2. Address 3.Shipping 4.Payment (No Login)

Thanx

The login stage is actually where you enter your address for the shipping stage, the login is optional as your say.

The address page is where you would enter an alternative address say for shipping if its a gift or something.

Each step as it is, is necassary, have you tried the one page checkout, this will be the least amount of steps possible.

Same place as guest checkout option preferences, orders.