DroidXX

Free Choose pickup location module

Hello there,

Is there anywhere a (shipping) module that a customer can choose on the checkout page in which store he wants to pick up the article he ordered?

For example:I have ordered a book and I can choose in a dropdown box in which store I want to pick it up.

Thank you for any help!

you can create "pickup" in shipping mode and then create a page with address of the various stores...

Can i somehow solve this, that the customer can chosse on google maps where he wants to pick up the article?

or

if I create a page with various adresses of the stores - i don't want to show all the stores for example he enters 1000 als zip code and then it should show all stores in an ambit of 50km - is this possible somehow?

I am also looking for this feature. The customer can select the store using the google map (our stores page) during checkout based on the selection of a store, the order needs to be placed on that store. so that the particular store admin can check and deliver the products.

really need this one. hope someone will come up with the code to change

Thanks