Perte de temps avec ce module qui marche pas 

Hi, (i know it's very difficult to say hello)

I received a call about a problem with offerchat, i'm going to test it quickly but it's possible that the problem come from offerchat and not from this module.

Don't forget next time to write in english where you ar in english forum, just respect the rules (i know it's very difficult to respect all rules).

Hi,

The offerchat site have an error 500 when the widget want to be include in the site.

I think Offerchat have some trouble and impossible to have a support.

Sorry for that but the problem is on Offerchat.

For now Offerchat is down and it's them so don't worry and use a different live chat for the time being. I am sure they will fix it in the coming weeks.

I added / registered on the latest PrestaShop and nothing happens on the frontpage.. Maybe they are down..

Edit:

http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/341804-offerchat-will-retire-on-july-6th/

Edited by EnsoSzL (see edit history)

I've been using offerchat till last week , but now their jabber server is offline and the widget does not seem to connect either.

Apart from the paid service that we all know, do you know a free module that would only run on a dedicated server without any external service ?

I've been using offerchat till last week , but now their jabber server is offline and the widget does not seem to connect either.

Apart from the paid service that we all know, do you know a free module that would only run on a dedicated server without any external service ?

Hi,

you have Livezilla http://www.livezilla.net/home/en/

It's official. Offerchat is Close !

Dear Offerchat customers,

It is with regret that I want to inform you that we have closed down the tool and support for Offerchat Live Chat.

The truth is, we were not able to pierce the market with a Free Live Chat option. We tried to support the tool in the late stages with a paid option, but it proved to be an uphill climb to profitability.

Our stamina and the funding for the project ran dry and we had to turn our focus to other revenue generating projects. As a result, the focus on Offerchat dropped and we now feel it's time to close the doors and cut losses.

This said, we had a blast dealing with you as individuals, entrepreneurs and supporters of startups like ours.

It was a fun ride.

We worked hard over the 2 years to make it a useful, conversion tool for your websites. The support we got, even when the tool would bug out, was amazing.

Many of you were also beta users. We appreciate you sticking with us when there were so many other options, but we were a great Free option weren't we!

Free doesn't pay though.

We will be closing down the access to your portals on October 1st.

We highly recommend that you remove the Offerchat script from your websites and retrieve any data from the portal such as user information and/or chat history.

If you have an interest in Offerchat or its assets, please drop me a line.

If you're curious what we're up to now, you can email me directly at jkennedy@offerchat.com - we're always up to something.

For any other questions, please reply to this email and I will get back to you personally.

Thanks for all your support.

Jon at Offerchat
www.offerchat.com

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

What would be the good free alternative for the OfferChat?

Hello,

I've tested many Live Chat Softs since Offerchat is close, the best alternative I've found is www.jivochat.com

You can also check tawk.to and Hubtalk.com which I've tested too but they don't meet our needs.

• 2 weeks later...

nice but do they have a app for android phones or tabs?

Hi,

if you take 2 minutes to read all the topic or just last post you understand that Offerchat is dead.

If you search a Livechat with any access on mobile device, just read features of livechat service.