Add module to left or right handside as menu of products in a subcategory

Hi there,

I am running Prestashop 1.4.5.1 - http://www.golfspin.co.uk - very happily at the moment (yes we should and we will upgrade when we can), but need some quick advice.

If we want to add a module/menu to one of the side positions containing the products listed in a specific subcategory how do we do that ?

We have modules listing content on the left hand side but cannot see sub categories or sub pages without clicking on the module title and the content then appears in the main area of the page. How do we list the titles of the content in the module so that all content and sub content is displayed as menu links as default ?

Thanks for all help and assistance.

Edited by lemonpromotions (see edit history)

I really am open to suggestions as I clearly don't know what I am doing.....there are modules on the left handside listing content but to see the "sub" content in the sub categories you need to click the module name. I need the links to be there in the module listed as a regular menu by default.

Edited by lemonpromotions (see edit history)

I am not familiar with the modules, but you would basically need to edit them to do what you need.

You can look at the code from the second .tpl file that opens when you click on the link, you would need to copy the content you want from it, and likely pass the smarty variables that are currently passed to that file, to the left hook function.