[Free Modules] By FmeModules: Pinterest, Brands Scroller & Others

alastairbrian

The thread has being edited to share all other free modules under one thread.

Pinterest:

The Pinterest module allows merchants to place a "Pin it" for each product page image. This increase the social visibility of the products. The store with high quality images must use this module as people love to share what they are going to buy and share with their friends. So why not make your customers as you brand ambassadors?

Features:

• 1 click installation
  • supports Prestashop 1.5x or later

More Info - Reference Link

Demo - http://bestprestashopmodules.net/

Download - 12_2_13_blockpinterest.zip

In response please like our Facebook page - FME Modules

It take days to develop a module, 30min to publish and upload for you and 5 seconds to Say Thanks :)

Edited by razaro (see edit history)
  • Like 9

People don't buy products they buy brands. This myth is true so why not to display you brands on homepage? This display all available brands on home page and tell you customers what do you have so they can buy more.

• The module is free, just register and download.
  • One click installation and 100% stable

Download From Here - Prestashop Brand Scroller

Hi. You need to attach the modules in the post

regards

Hello,

Its totally possible.. Can you tell me what error you are receiving? As there are some other users who have successfully downloaded this module after registration.

After the logging in and select free Brand Scroller module for downloading I'm not logged in in site. But there is no any issue for other free modules.

So I can't download module due to I'm not logged in site for this free module

Is it possible to post Brand Scroller module in your first post?

Edited by Pavlitto (see edit history)

After the logging in and select free Brand Scroller module for downloading I'm not logged in in site. But there is no any issue for other free modules.

So I can't download module due to I'm not logged in site for this free module

Is it possible to post Brand Scroller module in your first post?

Frankly speaking I want to spread brand awareness for FME website. So I have posted one module and rest i kept on website because it what a Free module developer / company deserves.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The thread has being edited to share all other free modules under one thread.

Pinterest:

The Pinterest module allows merchants to place a "Pin it" for each product page image. This increase the social visibility of the products. The store with high quality images must use this module as people love to share what they are going to buy and share with their friends. So why not make your customers as you brand ambassadors?

Features:

• 1 click installation
  • supports Prestashop 1.5x or later

More Info - Reference Link

Download - attachicon.gif12_2_13_blockpinterest.zip

In response please like our Facebook page - FME Modules

Other Free Prestashop Products by FME Modules

It take days to develop a module, 30min to publish and upload for you and 5 seconds to Say Thanks :)

---

Thanks!!! ;)

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

hello,

i wanna use FME Manufacturer Block Free version on two places on my front page, i have used at one place, is it possible to use twice on same page ?

Hi,

I develop other plugins, so I can tell that it is not possible if module does not support displayiing its content in other places.

When I need to do such thing I use module override, and I'm adding missing hooks to module but you need some PHP skill to do it.

Hi,

I develop other plugins, so I can tell that it is not possible if module does not support displayiing its content in other places.

When I need to do such thing I use module override, and I'm adding missing hooks to module but you need some PHP skill to do it.

hey thank you for your response, i am using brand scroller (FME Manufacturer Block) FREE Version, i am not sure whether it allows duplicate slider or not, u can check and advise, also i do have PHP senior developer, can you please write down step by step method for overriding and adding hooking etc to use the slider twice on different places on same page.

Thanks

i hope someone helps me :)