bullet.png WHAT IT DOES:

QuickUpdate Products Manager PRO for Prestashop is the best bulk / mass update module for your store that you will ever need. An immense time saver that helps you achieve in just a few clicks what you normally do in multiple steps in the Back office for updating your products in the easiest manner. Also includes import / export (CSV, Excel) products in the same easy-to-use interface.

bullet.png CURRENT VERSION:

v4.8.0 [ October 2019 ]

bullet.png WHAT'S NEW:

• New "Texts & SEO" section and functionality
  • New auto-translate functionality (requires Google Translate API key)
  • Multiple other improvements and bug fixes

bullet.png COMPATIBILITY:

Prestashop v1.3.x - v1.7.x

bullet.png KEY FEATURES:

• Mass / bulk update texts & SEO (descriptions, meta fields, link rewrite, etc.)
  • Mass / bulk update product characteristics (prices, ean13, weight, categories, etc.)
  • Mass / bulk update product accessories
  • Mass / bulk update product combinations
  • Mass / bulk update product images
  • Mass / bulk update product reductions
  • Mass / bulk update product accessories
  • Mass / bulk update attributes and groups
  • Import products from CSV files
  • Export products to CSV / XLS (Excel)
  • Quick filters for finding / filtering products instantly by any attribute
  • Conditional formatting for highlighting specific insight
  • Cross-device remember layout per employee
  • Employee access control
  • Accessible from anywhere with most browsers
  • Mass-update by percent / amount
  • One-click language change
  • Easy and custom layout to match your needs
  • Languages:* us.png fr.png es.png de.png it.png

* Languages besides English are machine-translated and vary in accuracy

bullet.png LIVE DEMO & VIDEO:

https://demo.endpulse.com

bullet.png Available for purchase:

https://prestashop.endpulse.com

Addons: https://addons.prestashop.com

Edited by endpulse (see edit history)

If you want to sell this i sugest to:
Post some fancy pictures or even better create a test site.

BR
DJ

I'm sorry but we have just purchased this and installed in root directory as instructed, we have just realized that this is not secure

If you put www.yoursite.com/quickupdate/index.php in any browser as requested it brings up all products that can be changed by anybody

We were under the impression that this was a module.

sorry but we will be requesting a refund

Above post in no longer valid since NEW Version 2.2 fixes this 'security issue' and access to module can only be made through Admin Backend.

It has been submitted but no update 'till now. Please send an e-mail to our support to request your update.

New Version Presta QuickUpdate v2.6 Features:

SortBy function for:
*product reference
*product name
*product quantity
*product price
*product weight
*supplier
*product category
*product active / not active

Improved graphical interface
Available in: English, French, German based on user preferences

Great idea to offer the 50% Christmas discount!

One question though. I have tried out the demo but am still unsure if it allows you to update prices, quantities etc. for the product combinations (colours and sizes of a particular products). I saw someone had asked that question on the French forums back in September but couldn't find the reply. Sorry if it is a silly question.

Does it require a permission to access? Or every sub-account including administrator can access?

[uPDATED 20.12.2009]
Presta QuickUpdate helps you manage all your products at once without the need to navigate through all categories in the catalog.
It features real-time mass update and individual update of product characteristics.

Real-time mass update allows update for all (selected) products of:
* Price

* Quantity

* Reduction price

* Reduction percent.

* Weight (v3.0)

Individual product update allows update of many other characteristics:

* Product description (v3.0)

* Price

* Weight

* Reduction price

* Reduction percent

* Product name

* Product reference

* Supplier reference (v3.0)

* Quantity

* Product active or not

FEATURES:

* EXCEL-like interface

* Selectable columns for easy updating

* Easy multi-language updating of description

* Shows product image for easy recognition

* Multi-selection of products just like Excel (Ctrl + click)

Available in PrestaStore - www.prestastore.com (new version not yet available)
Available in Endpulse Shop: http://shop.endpulse.com
DEMO HTTP: http://demo2.endpulse.com/admind
USER BO: demo@demo.com
PASS BO: demodemo

I there, i have went to your site and buy your module update , but i can not download him, he says that product is no longe avaiable, but the payment is done, waiting for your support, thanks

Well guys, ENDPULSE is only the best, i have download the product after an short error, and install it, believe it worths every cent, and the support have beeing with me online for 4 hours, because i have an hugh store that have many, many products and an database complex, the support was fantastic, now i can edit thousands of produtcs, prices, quantities, and the best - description, etc, thanks ENDPULSE you are the best for us, thanks again

Hi everybody,

Presta QuickUpdate allows you to very easily update your products' stocks and multi-language descriptions. Attributes are not in the module right now, but will be in the near future.

As a mention, our website had some problems and the login process didn't work normally, this is why our discount campaign continues until all the discount vouchers are used (we have 25 vouchers available valid for any of our products: Presta QuickUpdate v3 module, FacebookConnect + Referral Integration v3.3 module, iGoogle Gadgets modules, etc..).

VOUCHER CODE: XMAS50
DISCOUNT: 50% on ANY order
NR. OF VOUCHERS: 25
EXPIRES: when all available vouchers are used

Voucher is not visible on the website, but is nevertheless active (even is it's not Xmas anymore :))

Tested mostly with Prestashop v1.2 but should work with most Prestashop v1.1 also. If you have a specific version you want confirmed send me PM or drop an e-mail to support[at]endpulse.com with your specific version.

Hello endpulse,

I purchased your module quickupdate yesterday and looks very great but i have a few questions about it.
I have send you two emails but till now no respond, can you please check and reply ;)

Waiting for your answer,

Best regards,

ysco..

Do someone knows if they are on holiday ??
I still haven`t had a reply from them, and live support is also not available .
Or are they vanished, need some help with this module but this way it won`t work.

Best regards,

ysco..

when product quantity is edited using this module, will this trigger customer mailalerts? (of course only when they are configured)

In other words, when i update product quantity on stock in catalog in BO and have mailalerts enabled, then the mail alert is sent to customer. Will this work when quantity is updated using this module?

Hi everybody,

A new version of QuickUpdate is launched v3.5 - updated the first post with latest info.

@ysco: Arthur, i think the problems you had were solved, some of the e-mails didn't get to us sorry for that, and also the notifications for some of the forums here on prestashop.com seem to become inactive after some time.

@dreamworker: The mail alerts will probably not trigger, because the mechanism of Prestashop may treat this separately. If it is possible, we'll include this functionality (in case it doesn't trigger indeed) in a future version.

Best regards to everyone!!

Hello Endpulse.

Yes everything is alright now, and the new 3.5 version is really great.
Thanks again.

Best regards,

ysco..

Can I Update the TAX option for each products?
also Can I Update the IMG for each products?

Please advise.

Hello, we purchased the quickupdate and it works fine. We discounted our items by 20%. But just one question:

Is there anyway to mark all the discounted items as "On Sale", 20% off, or something similar?

Thanks in advance for your help.
Regards

Hi everybody, good news - a new version of QuickUpdate is available.

This is a somewhat transition version because it is compatible with all Prestashop versions released until now, but with a bit of different features based on their availability in the PS version you are using.
It means no matter what version of Prestashop you have, you just install this new version of QuickUpdate and it will present you with the options available automatically.

QuickUpdate v3.8 new features and improvements:

- Rapid add products

- Product category updating with tree structure (for each product and mass-updating multiple)

- Filters for most columns

- Most columns are now sortable

- Added new product columns - now you can edit "Reduction From", "Reduction To" (for PS v1.1 - v1.3 only) and "UPC", "Width", "Height", "Depth" (for PS v1.4 only)

- Added new attribute columns - Now you can edit "UPC" (PS 1.4 only) and "EAN13" for product attributes.

- Fixed async loading problem - Some had problems when updating, the modifications were not shown, now it is fixed

Usability improvements:

-Faster description editing - the WSIWYG editors are now inline for better access

-Keep layout configuration - the layout you define (width of the columns, the columns displayed,...) is remembered for the next time you access the application

- Set a custom number of products to display per page

- Bigger and more friendly buttons and fields

- Added vertical lines for better visibility of table structure

- Mass update field accepts the Enter key for validating the amount introduced

Performance improvements:

-Reduced the code size by about 40% (faster loading time)

-Optimized code in various places (faster execution)

-Improved database operations by more than 50% (faster product listing & updating)

Also as a bonus - there is a specialized support forum created strictly for problems regarding this module on our website.

Available for purchase here: https://prestashop.endpulse.com

And on Prestashop Addons: https://addons.prestashop.com

Best regards.

Hello endpulse ;)

Thanks for the update, i can not download it true my account it says product in the past.
Can you ckeck and fix please.

Best regards,

ysco..

Hi everybody - even more good news :)

QuickUpdate v3.9 is now available!

What's new:

* Hugely improved performance for displaying a large number of products at once (>500 - 5000) by including a buffering solution. Especially useful for large shops.

* Reduced product image size (now adjustable) so that more products can fit in one screen & improve performance

* Usability: scrolling is returned to the last position after doing an update (necessary because large number of products requires a lot of scrolling)

Details:

The new buffer allows the rendering of only part of the products, while the rest are rendered on the fly when they are needed (scrolling), and updating them is not affected.

Because the "products per page" field allows a custom number of products to be displayed (besides the options from the combo box), you can theoretically display an unlimited number of products, without affecting performance too much (loading time will increase though).

Of course the overall performance is dependent on the computer power after all, but still a decent computer will be able to handle 500 - 1000 products at once with no problem now.

Hi,

Is it possible to add or change the FO's pic of a product ?

is it possible to display the prices including Tax?...otherwise I have to calculate every time.

@shaka: The feature is not yet available in this version release, but might be available in a future version.

@misa: Again the answer is unfortunately not in this version, but we are working on implementing this feature as soon as possible. It may be implemented rather quickly by customization but only for display and only for one tax value. Advanced functionality will be implemented as soon as the next version comes out.

Hello Endpulse i tried to send you an email but it says not deliverable.

Just bought your module but im having a problem with it

Hello

I just bought this great module today but im having problem getting it to work right

When I try to sort/filter products it doesn’t show the products in some categories it does but not all – also it doesn’t list subcategories when I try to filter.

Heres an example if I click on filter -> categories and select BELYSNING UDE all the way at the bottom it doesn’t show any products but if you look at the category in the shop front end it shows products

Looking forward to hear from you guys.

I pmed your the login for my shop

Hi everyone,

After quite some time, a new version of the QuickUpdate module is now available, which brings a lot of new features.

Some might seem important some might be less, but the usage experience was greatly improved.

Updated first post with new info, the demo website will be updated with the new version very soon.

Best regards

Will there be a version released for PS 1.5?

• Like 1

Hello, How I can use this module? It seems that doesnt work in the last version de PS.

Posted (edited)

Hi everyone,

After quite some time, a new version of the QuickUpdate Products Manager module is now available, which brings a lot of improvements over the previous versions but most importantly compatibility with all the new versions of Prestashop including v1.5. v1.6, v1.7

Updated first post with all the detailed info.

Best regards,

Daniel

Hi everyone,

NEW QuickUpdate Products Manager v4.8.0 is available.

What's new:

New "Texts & SEO" section and functionality

New auto-translate functionality

Multiple other improvements and bug fixes