PS 1.5 so slow with multishop

Hello,

I'm managing a shop with near to 5k SKUs and I have 10 frontends shops. 8 are localized versions with local TLD domain (.es .co.uk .fr .de ...) and 2 shops with a small selection of products of the main shop. 6 languages.

I have a dedicated MySQL linux server and 2 frontend linux webservers with Nginx + Xcache. Also I have CDN for images/css/js.

For the frontend I won't talk now...

The backoffice now is quite slow. When I work with products (AdminProducts controllers), I'm having loads of 2 seconds or more. With these times it is very annoying to working with comfort.

I know that the code of Prestashop multishop needs to improve a lot and I know that the developers are working hard. But at the moment, I think it is not a good idea to use multishop feature on production environment.

As I can't (and don't like) go backwards, I can only try to improve this issue.

It would be nice to share tips, experience and core hacks for speeding up Prestashop.

I want to analyze where is the bottleneck now. Can you help me with this? I remember that in Prestashop 1.3 or 1.4 there was an override class (_FrontController.php) that showed a lot of debug information (querys, files opened, times, ...). In 1.5 I don't see that file. How can I get this info now please?

I want to analyze where is the bottleneck now. Can you help me with this? I remember that in Prestashop 1.3 or 1.4 there was an override class (_FrontController.php) that showed a lot of debug information (querys, files opened, times, ...). In 1.5 I don't see that file. How can I get this info now please?

Answering myself... :-)

You can enable _PS_DEBUG_PROFILING_ on config/defines.inc.php

define('_PS_DEBUG_PROFILING_', true);

And you'll get ALL the info.

• 3 years later...